Jelq with a 5 and a half inch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq with a 5 and a half inch?

Hi guys, I was just wondering how is to jelq with a 5 1/2 inch, also I have foreskin, so I was wondering how to do it effectively.
    Also, the process of PE seems to take alng time (30 minutes) a day, where do you guys do it? Esepcially if you have family or roommates around?

Thanks a ton!

5 1/2 inches is more than enough to jelq and having a foreskin isn't a problem. I'm uncircumcised and I don't have a problem.

What I do is get my index and middle finger like I'm giving someone the V and press the index finger below my penis and the middle finger above, this holds the foreskin back enough for me to jelq and the skin not bunch up.

I PE when I have a shower and it takes me about 15 minutes. I find it easy to warm up and clean up/warm down afterwards.

Check out this post
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

If you cam masturbate you can jelq.
      Log
      Measurements (Current):
      BPEL: 7.25"
      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I started at 5 and a half inches and has absolutely no problems with jelqing Also, being uncut shouldn't effect you at all.

As people have already said, you can do you PE in the shower/bathroom if you lack a lot of privacy. Your flatmates will just think you're a clean freak!
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Wow LookAlive, Ii'm glad that theres ppl that started with the same measurements that I'm starting with. If you don't mind me asking, what size are you now, and how long have you been doing this?

Comment

Is that BP ou NBP? If it's NBP, you're the same size of me and uncut. What I do is, when reaching right before the glans with one hand, I use the other hand to pull the skin back, while still holding behind the glans, gently, to closest the base I can. So the skin won't be in the way, and won't build up on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by N.E.R.D. View Post
              Wow LookAlive, Ii'm glad that theres ppl that started with the same measurements that I'm starting with. If you don't mind me asking, what size are you now, and how long have you been doing this?
              I'm now 7.1" and I've been going 14 months.
              One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
              Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

N.E.R.D, did you really think 5 and 1/2 was too 'small' to jelq? that is an average measurement, as well as my (original) measurement and a bunch of other people on here. just follow the instructions and you should be fine.

Comment

FIrst of all, woow you guys have given me so much feedback, thank you all so much!
                  it really makes me feel excited about this new routine. However I'm still a newb so Im still a bit co

Originally posted by gahgneh View Post
                  Is that BP ou NBP? If it's NBP, you're the same size of me and uncut. What I do is, when reaching right before the glans with one hand, I use the other hand to pull the skin back, while still holding behind the glans, gently, to closest the base I can. So the skin won't be in the way, and won't build up on the head.

It is NB. So I think I understand now. You should only use one hand to actually push blood into your penis. While holding the skin in the other?

Comment

I was 2 inches (FL) and reached about 2,5-3 during my jelquing session when I started. I am also uncut. If I can do it, you can do it. It took me about 2-3 sessions before I got the feel for jelq. It's hard a first but it gets easy. GL !
                    The reason why I am here : https://www.pegym.com/forums/52093-post1634.html

Comment

Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
                      I started at 5 and a half inches and has absolutely no problems with jelqing Also, being uncut shouldn't effect you at all.

As people have already said, you can do you PE in the shower/bathroom if you lack a lot of privacy. Your flatmates will just think you're a clean freak!
                      Same here 5.5" or perhaps less than that and was able to jelq just fine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Sup guys, im back. Its my second day of discovering PE, but my first actually trying this out. I'm definitely getting there, but still having some technical issues with jelq. Im really just stretching the skin with one hand, and the other is used to make a circle or V and jelq with it. Whats weird is that I feel like the skin is moving with my hand as I move up the shaft, I thought the hand was supposed to move and the skin stays the same?

I'm going to start a journal to keep trap of my measurements. Thanks for all your help

Comment

NERD don't stress it.

first, you don't want to jelq everyday.. you're new to this.. it's like, lifting weights everyday is detrimental to muscle growth... so to for the tissue in the penis.

second, I jelq after the gym (vasodilated already - blood is pumping) and i'm about to get in the shower... so I turn the shower on cold... do my routine... heat up the shower (use as my cooldown/warmdown lol) and then i'm done. I get out and people tell me I'm a woman because I take long showers LOL.. if only they knew... (actually, no, I hope they don't know!!!) heh

third, I began at 5.5" too.. in 4 weeks I'm up to 6.0" even (shocked me)... but I have yet to hit that Whoa moment. I had a great jelq session last night, too. Today is an off day from extra stretching and jelqing. Jelq tom.. light stretches thurs, jelq fri, sat stretches (moderate), sun off... repeat...

go check out my log. You may like my routine?
                          A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                          NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                          GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

N.E.R.D

I'm also uncut and use a different and easier technique.
                            I do wet jelqs.

I lube up my dick very well using baby oil, I'm not pulliing back the foreskin at all. So you're not worrying about your foreskin just let it hang as it normally does.
                            Do the jelqs as usual with your foresking NOT retracted.

It's a natural movement and your dick is in a natural position, and you're not messing with the foreskin . Also, you can fully dedicate your both hands for jelqing without trying to hold the foreskin.

If you're well lubed up, you won't have to worry about working the skin, rather than working the dick while jelqing. The lube will prevent you from working the skin while jelqing, and you'll be only working your dick as you're supposed to.

You can either do the technique I described, or do what the others told you, it's a matter of personal preference.
                            Last edited by pecker; 12-22-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Mann, i got like 2 inches of penis from where i the base ( without messing with my sac skin) and my glans. Plus I've got some big fingers!
                              I'm supposed to fit 2 hands in there at once!?!? Oh lord...

Comment

Working...
                              X