Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kegels, Reverse Kegels, peeing, PC balance... what!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels, Reverse Kegels, peeing, PC balance... what!?

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've engaged in PE and I've decided to get back in to it again! I've read up on the pelvic floor balance thing and I am thoroughly confused!

I've noted for a while now that unless I desperately need to pee, I find it slightly difficult to start for a few seconds... is this an indicator of something? I also seem to need to pee a lot more than normal people (had blood tests and all perfect so no worries in that respect).

I can't seem to follow reverse kegel instructions (partly because there are so many variations!) and can't replicate how it is meant to be done. Is there a very simple way to put it to get my head around it and how it should feel?

Other than that, doing 2 days on and 1 day off light start up with no negative PIs so all good and feeling good in that respect

Should I be reverse kegeling as well as normal kegeling whilst stretching in that part of the beginner routine?

Thanks all!
    May 2014 - back in to PE after a few years out (where did the time go!?)
    Notes: slight length loss since last actively engaging in PE.
    Target: rectify this!
    EL + EG added shortly.

Congrats on the positive PIs.

Follow the routine as it's written then after you finish perform the reverse kegels.

To perform a reverse kegel:

Relax your pelvic floor, flex your lower abs to apply pressure on your pelvic floor muscles and stretch them out gently, like when you push out to urinate faster.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Like pushing out to urinate faster... Great tip! That feels like you can do it much stronger than a kegel and for as long as you want? Should it be stuck to in terms of amount like kegeling?

BTW, is it worth getting in to the ME coaching? Looks like I can tackle any issues with it.
      May 2014 - back in to PE after a few years out (where did the time go!?)
      Notes: slight length loss since last actively engaging in PE.
      Target: rectify this!
      EL + EG added shortly.

Comment

You should seek balance, favor reverse kegels if your pelvic floor is tight, and favor regular kegels if it is not, if all is in balance then a 1:1 ratio is best for maintaining that balance.

Being coached by Big Al is always a plus, I am sure you will find it beneficiary, for more information please refer to the following thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...g-service.html
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
          You should seek balance, favor reverse kegels if your pelvic floor is tight, and favor regular kegels if it is not, if all is in balance then a 1:1 ratio is best for maintaining that balance.

Being coached by Big Al is always a plus, I am sure you will find it beneficiary, for more information please refer to the following thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...g-service.html
          Good post MrB8.
          A tense pelvic floor responds to rk signs of tension uncontrolled kegels pre e . However too many rk can result in eq issues . This is easy to solve with increased kegel % . As you come into balance you have to find the stable point there is some individual vary with this.

Comment

Originally posted by akparade View Post
            I've noted for a while now that unless I desperately need to pee, I find it slightly difficult to start for a few seconds... is this an indicator of something?
            The difficulty to start peeing is an indication that you have too much tension and it takes some time to relax enough to pee.

Focus on pushing out a stronger stream of pee when you go. Soon you should notice it easier to start peeing. Keep practicing and you will soon be able to isolate the muscles you are using; then you can do this, as MrB8 describes, when you are not peeing.

Comment

Working...
            X