Higher EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Higher EQ

What are the best ways to raise your EQ level ?

Regular and reverse kegels, edging and jelqing.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...mprove-eq.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I got a massive improvement in EQ this week after I started jelqing with coconut oil. For some reason it gives me much better expansion than the lube I used before and my EQ has improved dramatically in just a week. And veins that were never visible before are actually bulging out of my dick now.

Then again I only began PE recently so it might just be random. But give it a try.
      Just started :D
      Initial: BPEL:7.5" (19 cm) EG:5.3" (13,5 cm)

Comment

If I'm trying to avoid length, should I avoid doing jelqs though ?

Comment

Originally posted by dsspecial2014 View Post
          If I'm trying to avoid length, should I avoid doing jelqs though ?
          Jelqing at low erection level is more geared towards length, and at high erection level for girth.

Don't aim for a high erection jelqing until you are conditioned for it.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html
          MrB8
          Member of the Month Nov 2013
          Last edited by MrB8; 05-13-2014, 01:22 PM.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

How do you if your conditioned enough or not. I've been peing off and on for quite some time? Also what erection level. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dsspecial2014 View Post
              How do you if your conditioned enough or not. I've been peing off and on for quite some time? Also what erection level. Thanks.
              PE requires consistency, 90 days are recommended for proper conditioning.

Please check the link in my previous post for erection level percentages.

Comment

Working...
              X