Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fat pad is not allowing me to jelq entirely from the base. What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fat pad is not allowing me to jelq entirely from the base. What to do?

I have a fat pad because i'm a little overweight, but when i jelq i have to push the pad down and jelq with the other hand. Because of the fat pad, it's more difficult to jelq entirely from the base/bone of my penis.

Does anyone else have this problem? Do i just keep doing what i'm doing?

I would keep doing them because even if you can't get all the way to the base you can still improve EQ and size, as well as condition your penis for more intense exercises.

Then I would formulate a plan to lose the excess body fat.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I have the same situation dude. I just push past the fat pad to grab as much as I can. Better than being uneven after you lose the weight.

Comment

Follow Sean advice. Having a healthy weight is far better than trying to gain penis size. Work on your weight first.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

What technique do you guys use to push back the fat pad? Thank you

Comment

I think you should still do your jelqs while ofcourse focus on loosing weight and lower your bodyfat %.

When you will loose weight and lower your bf % more of your penis will be visible and in your situation jelqing will become easier I guess.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Thank you very much. I wont post much about this but for some reason I am not able to do an effective jelq for some reason while pushing back on my fat pad. But Jelqs work well for me when I dont so I guess I will just lose the weight.

Comment

I use the thumb toward my body, and pinky toward my glans method.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

An overhand grip allows you to start your jelq stroke as close to the pubic bone as possible.
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you everyone. Thank you MrB8. My problem is that when I push into my fat pad I am no longer able to get an effective jelq done. I will just lose weight and then I will be able to jelq well. Sorry about my post. I have posted many posts like this in the past.

Comment

Was checking the jelqing section, and is it even that bad if you do not start the jelq from the base?
                      i found some of the side effects from jelqing incorrectly which is the baseball effect, but what is so bad about that? especially for the ones that have a larger base than glans to start off with?
                      this is what it said:
                      The Baseball Bat Effect
                      With the Baseball Bat Effect, the penis begins to look like a bat, with the head becoming the biggest part of the penis. The best thing you can do to prevent the Baseball Bat Effect is to jelq properly. Also, when you jelq, make sure you are jelqing your entire penis – not just the upper part of the shaft. Start at the very base of your pubic bone and stop directly before the head.

Comment

There is no need to apologize.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thank you Wishful. I am wondering if you dont jelq at the very base and cause the baseballbat effect and then start jelqing from the very base will your base grow faster since it was not jelqued a lot? Thank you everyone.

Comment

I imagine it would grow at the same rate as it would normally. I would suggest you try the over hand method that Mr. B9 suggested, and work on your weight loss. One question that nobody else has asked (I don't think) is: How much of a fat pad do you have? Everyone has one, I think about a .5" one is pretty common, that's about what I have and I don't consider myself especially overweight.
                            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Mine is around 2.5 inches

Comment

Working...
                              X