Edging fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging fail

So I did a good jp90 session today, got a bit excited and decided to try out edging, I found it very easy as an exercise and did a good 20 minutes but when I decided I was done the temptation to finish myself off was far too great and so I carried on until I came on purpose. Is this a sin? Will it likely negate the effect of the workout I just did?

Peace Out
    Start
    May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
    July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
    NBPEL + 0.6"
    MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Originally posted by SquiddlyDee View Post
    So I did a good jp90 session today, got a bit excited and decided to try out edging, I found it very easy as an exercise and did a good 20 minutes but when I decided I was done the temptation to finish myself off was far too great and so I carried on until I came on purpose. Is this a sin? Will it likely negate the effect of the workout I just did?

Peace Out
    No it is not a failure nor will it have a negative effect on your workout.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Peace Out

No, just keep practicing...very empowering. It's been just shy of 1 month since I released.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Thanks guys, put my mind at ease there, Denny you must be fit to burst!
        Start
        May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
        July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
        NBPEL + 0.6"
        MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Thanks guys, put my mind at ease there, Denny you must be fit to burst!
          Ummm, yeah.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I'm a fan of throwing on a cockring after edging

Comment

"is this a sin?"

yes my child. hahaha... jk. although I HAVE noticed that a rushed orgasm has more negative effects on my PE routines than one that is drawn out with plenty of working out and edging.

Comment

I dont make a habit of it though.

Comment

So from what i understand edging you are supposed to cum and ballooning you retain. So i don't see any failure on your part.
                  05/2014 BPEL 5.75 in EG. 5.50 in.

Goal BPEL 7 in. EG. 6.0 in.

Comment

Hell edge tonight 2x and don't cum. I edge, and tried to hold it back, didn't work that well. So I recovered and got to ponr twice held it back. had to piss. Felt great!

This isn't about failing, or succeeding. You are already winning because you are improving on what you already have. Best of luck to you!

Comment

In my opinion, I don't like to cum within a few hours of finishing my routine. I do edge at the end for a good 20 minutes. It mostly just has to do with the retraction and shrinking that occurs after ejaculating; when I finish a session and edge but delay orgasm, my dick hangs thicker, bigger, and longer than at any other time I've seen it. I feel this has to be good for gains, as there's nothing but tons of blood engorgement down there.

I do another edging session 4-6 hours later and there I always finish. I release about once a day, too. I just don't really do it on top of my workouts. Whether this really matters or not, I can't say.
                      Starting size: 1/14: BPEL 6.0 x MEG 5.0
                      5/14: BPEL 6.5 x MEG 5.3

Current Size: 11/15: BPEL 7 x MEG 5.5

Comment

Working...
                      X