Beginner Routine help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Routine help

Hey everybody, my name is will. I've done a bit of PE in the past, but never for a long stretch. But after some recent thinking, i've decided to to give it another shot.

I have just begun doing PE again, and am getting conditioned. I mainly want to increase length, but a bit of extra girth would be nice too. I have been doing the following for two workouts.

1 minute of stretching in all directions
    5 rotary stretches both ways
    100 v-jelqs

Would a routine like this be good for my personal goals? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the Gym bigwilly01!

In case you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread as well as the articles in the topmost blue navigation bar, and pay attention to safety instructions.

And make sure you read the following thread!!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, start a log in the progress forum to track your progress and get feedback, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

I recommend following a well rounded routine, most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload, as you need to condition your penis first!

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Stamina exercises contribute to EQ, penile health and gains, I suggest you read through the Premature Ejaculation Forum and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, as well as practice Edging for more stamina and control.

Good Luck!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 05-21-2014, 07:09 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
    X