How can rice sock be safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can rice sock be safe?

Of course you're going to think I'm crazy if you just don't care or don't believe the radiation that is emitted from microwaves. I heard about this study years ago reading holistic health books and I tried to do a search and this is the first link that popped up.

http://execonn.com/sf/

If stovetop boiled water vs microwave boiled water was used as plant food and the stovetop watered plant looks extremely healthier. How can you say that radiation doesn't linger on the rice as it obviously does on the water? ( I saw this comment in another post on rice socks ).

If this worries you organic use another heating method.
    I think many would regard this as fringe.

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
      Of course you're going to think I'm crazy if you just don't care or don't believe the radiation that is emitted from microwaves. I heard about this study years ago reading holistic health books and I tried to do a search and this is the first link that popped up.

http://execonn.com/sf/

If stovetop boiled water vs microwave boiled water was used as plant food and the stovetop watered plant looks extremely healthier. How can you say that radiation doesn't linger on the rice as it obviously does on the water? ( I saw this comment in another post on rice socks ).
      http://www.snopes.com/science/microwave/plants.asp

There's a lot of different options available to you. If the thought of microwaved socks bother you you can use a heating pad or hot wraps; and remember- before you take something as fact (especially something like that) do some research.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The biggest question I have right now is..................

Why would you boil water to give a plant to start with?
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
          The biggest question I have right now is..................

Why would you boil water to give a plant to start with?
          Well, maybe it's a 'rice plant'?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            snopes.com: Microwaved Water - See What It Does to Plants

There's a lot of different options available to you. If the thought of microwaved socks bother you you can use a heating pad or hot wraps; and remember- before you take something as fact (especially something like that) do some research.
            Hey Big Al, I've learned a lot from you here regarding your posts and videos but I don't know how you can say I didn't do research when I even stated I've read plenty of books on the subject before. The post I linked was just a random study, not the study I was originally referring too. I may have some very un-mainstream belief's and what I wanted from this post was a counter argument which is what was provided so thank you. I don't think that link proved anything to me. I'll just have to go try grow some plants myself.

Comment

Hey Big Al, I've learned a lot from you here regarding your posts and videos
              Thank you

but I don't know how you can say I didn't do research when I even stated I've read plenty of books on the subject before.
              Seeing as there are a lot of people that use their microwaves on a daily basis, what you're claiming is very profound. I was implying that if you're going to make the claim that microwaved water carries some kind of malignant properties that you should offer solid references to the idea.

The post I linked was just a random study, not the study I was originally referring too.
              I'm all for personal journalizing but let's not go so far as to call a 6th grade science fair project a "study" There are a lot of holes in that site's argument and even the author admitted as much.

That being said, I do conceive it's possible for microwaves to affect (thermally) some kind of impurity in the water that may have caused those plants to die. For our purposes though this wouldn't have any effect on the idea of using a rice sock.

I may have some very un-mainstream belief's and what I wanted from this post was a counter argument which is what was provided so thank you.
              There's nothing wrong with having unmainstream beliefs- this is, after all, a penis enlargement site We're a responsible site though, and our mission is to combine personal experiences along with scientific data to establish a database of knowledge. It wouldn't be right to accept something as impacting as your statement at face value without [at least] some kind of theory for your premise first.

I don't think that link proved anything to me. I'll just have to go try grow some plants myself.
              What was it about the site that failed to prove anything to you?

Microwaves are electromagnetic waves, not particles so I don't see how they can "linger" on the rice. Microwaves are a form of thermal, not ionizing radiation. As a matter of fact they're on the opposite side of the spectrum (behind infrared and visible light) with respect to ionizing radiation (like X-rays and gamma rays that damage DNA). As you can see, the mechanics behind the way microwaves affect materials when compared to say, radiation from uranium are very different.
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 11-14-2009, 09:00 PM.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I was going to ask organic if he eats food that has been warmed in the microwave.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  Well, maybe it's a 'rice plant'?

Is that how they get instant rice?
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

If you acutally click on his reference site, there is a 6th grade science project. Two plants that appear to be similiar in two containers that appear to be similiar are used. If you look closely, one plant (right side) has light-med brown potting soil and the other (on left) has much darker potting soil. Also, notice that the plant on the right is subject to some shading, whereas the left side appears to constantly be in direct sunlight.

I can say that soil PH is important and that since these two plants had different soils and probable PH differences that this test is totally inconclusive of anything. If anyone can dispute my findings and oppinion please do.

Wow, I'm not giving up my sock for this shocking evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                      If you acutally click on his reference site, there is a 6th grade science project. Two plants that appear to be similiar in two containers that appear to be similiar are used. If you look closely, one plant (right side) has light-med brown potting soil and the other (on left) has much darker potting soil. Also, notice that the plant on the right is subject to some shading, whereas the left side appears to constantly be in direct sunlight.

I can say that soil PH is important and that since these two plants had different soils and probable PH differences that this test is totally inconclusive of anything. If anyone can dispute my findings and oppinion please do.

Wow, I'm not giving up my sock for this shocking evidence.
                      Good eye PH.
                      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Can you tell I'm a bit bored?

Comment

Boy, you must be. You sound more like a master gardener than an internet doctor. That's just one more thing we'll have to add to your repertoire.
                          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

I was raised farming........you didn't get any second chances on a crop, had to get it right the first go round or go bust til next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                              I was going to ask organic if he eats food that has been warmed in the microwave.
                              Haha, I'm sure you can guess the answer to that JP =P

Comment

Working...
                              X