Girth routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth routine?

Hey guys theres so much information out there I don't know where to start. So many exercises and variations I don't know which ones to use.
    Can anyone suggest a routine that has worked and focuses on girth but also increases a bit of length?

I usually start by using baby oil and jelqing for about 150 reps at 70% erection
    Then go into ulis and erect squeezes and then horse squeeze
    Haven't had much results but then again haven't been really consistent so I ask
    Start (24/02/11)
    BPEL 5.25 X 4.6

(01/06/14)
    BPEL 5.7 X 4.7

(05/12/14)
    BPEL 5.7 X 4.8

Goal
    Short term: BPEL 6 X 5 reached (11/02/18)
    New short term: BPEL 6.5 X 5.5
    Long term: BPEL 7 X 6

You'll have to find which one works best for you, as everybody is different.

That being said, a good, solid routine as a foundation (like the JP90, or Big Al's Jelq Free), with some additional girth focused exercises would be a good place to start.

Often, less is more, and doing all those compression exercises may be too much. Of course, your PI's will let you know.

My initial reaction says a decon break, start a log, start with jelqs plus squeezes, and stay on a consistent schedule. Give it time, see what happens, and track detailed results and PI's. With that info, you'll know which way to go.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
    X