Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I only need length, stick with stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only need length, stick with stretching?

I'm doing 5 minutes warmup, 5 minutes stretching, 10 minutes jelqing, then 5 mins warm down

Honestly I just want length. My girth is ridiculous at about 6" but I'm not that long at BPEL 7".

I really just want to hit 8"x 6". Should I stick with the beginner routine posted by JL90 I think?

For length I think stretching with some light low erection jelqing would be good. I like to stretch for about 15 - 20 minutes personally. Just ease into the stretch by stretching down for a count of 2 or 3 a few times and then slowly stretch to the max you can with no pain. I hold that for as long as I can and when needed I just regroup and ease back into the stretch. It seems to working well for me so far.

Comment

I find that I have a hard time stretching it out, it does not stretch out very far at all. Does this mean I'll have a hard time gaining length?

Comment

Not necessarily. Could be stretching too hard or might need to change grip. I don't think I stretch very far when I first started either, it all got better and easier. Just have to work on grip type and/or technique. Hard to say though for sure what.

I have noticed over time here and on another similar site that some tend to pull hard and start their stretch fast, this normally leads to the penis tensing up and refusing to stretch. It's a protective measure.
        Last edited by MedPsy; 06-07-2014, 08:58 PM. Reason: Added

Comment

I've gotten much stretchier over time with PE. My BPFSL was smaller than BPEL when I started and now it is a bit bigger.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I agree with the posts above. I have found that lighter but longer stretching works well to get gummy dick. It is very important to find a place where you can get very relaxed when stretching. Visualizing the stretch is key. Relax, visualize and stretch.

I have spent many days with long stretching sessions laying on my bed with the lights down low.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by datass86 View Post
              I'm doing 5 minutes warmup, 5 minutes stretching, 10 minutes jelqing, then 5 mins warm down

Honestly I just want length. My girth is ridiculous at about 6" but I'm not that long at BPEL 7".

I really just want to hit 8"x 6". Should I stick with the beginner routine posted by JL90 I think?
              If you have the time do 15 minutes of good slow stretching, force is not as important as concentration. A good stretching session should leave you relaxed and your flaccid should hang well one done. If you shrivel up your using too much force.

I also like to do a quick stretch or two when I use the shitter.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
              X