Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for wise words

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling really down about my penis size today.

People in the world are starving, ravaged by disease, being raped and other horrendous things... But all I can think about is how inadequate I feel about the circumference of my penis!

How pathetic is that? I don't even deserve to get down about this kind of thing, but I do!

I've got my friends on my back about how I'm a virgin at 19 (nearly 20). My parents even tease about it too!

I go on holiday and I'm a confident lad, I can pull the women BUT as soon as it comes to going back to the bedroom my body forces me to chicken out. I can get completely drunk to the point of paralysis and I still wont have sex with a girl because it is so strongly embedded in my mind.

My girlfriend is for all intents and purposes.............. a slag.............. and I'm a virgin. I love her to bits but I just know that I'm going to end up boring her because I'm going to chicken out about sex (either that or I feel like she's going to dump me the moment she sees me naked).

I don't want to walk in to her house, reveal myself, whip out a condom that sports the name 'TRIM', 'THEY FIT' or 'CONFORM' on the packet to later hear tales of how shit I am in bed and how I've got a PIN DICK.... I refuse to do it! It will fucking ruin me.

I'm only 19 and I've got my whole life ahead of me. Is it cause I'm young? Will I grow out of this unhealthy obsession!?

I measured today at 4.25 inches girth.

Cult
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

I tell you what though, I'm wondering if I'm just in proportion and that's how I was meant to be...

I'm a skinny lad, 32" waist, skinny ankles and wrists that I can get my fingers around.

Does skinny body mean skinny penis? I suspect not.

I shant give up my PE routine and I will try to keep consistent, no point in moaning too much if the answer is in my PE routine.

Apologies,

Cult
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

Comment

Ah Lad, the mind is a powerful tool. Use it the other way.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Cult you are talking about things that haven't even happened yet, you are the one calling yourself these names not your girlfriend. Please stop thinking bout all of this and enjoy being 19 for a change. Don't let your friends pressure you into anything either, you are the one that decides what and when to do something.

Seems to me what really brought you down is when you measured yourself, a tape measure can't measure how much of a man you really are all it can produce is a figure. Please do yourself a favor and get rid of the measuring tape and go talk to your girlfriend instead. Once you are comfortable and ready you will rise to the occassion and the only thing you will be thinking about is how wonderful it is to be able to share these feeling with another person and not the size of your unit. Good luck.

Comment

Get rid of the measuring tape in your head also.
          As Jon Pop said about the mind.
          " It's a powerful tool"
          Dwell on the positive, screw the negative.
          Right now your ,your own worst enemy.
          You can't live your life like that!
          The one thing we can have control over
          is the way we think.We can make choises
          We have a free will
          To think positive or negative.
          Good or bad
          Choose wisely.
          Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Cult, my boy, you're having a bad day. Just take a deep breath and relax. Your dick is not that small man. I know you don't think that, but it's the truth.

I can't say it any better than HT:

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
            Cult you are talking about things that haven't even happened yet, you are the one calling yourself these names not your girlfriend. Please stop thinking bout all of this and enjoy being 19 for a change. Don't let your friends pressure you into anything either, you are the one that decides what and when to do something.

Seems to me what really brought you down is when you measured yourself, a tape measure can't measure how much of a man you really are all it can produce is a figure. Please do yourself a favor and get rid of the measuring tape and go talk to your girlfriend instead. Once you are comfortable and ready you will rise to the occassion and the only thing you will be thinking about is how wonderful it is to be able to share these feeling with another person and not the size of your unit. Good luck.
            And like JP said, start channeling your thinking into a positive framework. Don't get overrun by negativity. It leads you down the road of failure.
            Everyone dies...
            But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Cult,

My dimensions are pretty much around you. I have (lol?) 27" waist, and 5"9 inch tall and near 4.32" girth or so (haven't measured it in a month and I will keep it that way). My sexual experiences have been less than interesting because of my circumference although I did get to learn how to use my fingers and my tongue. Now I cant say I have had any personal experiences there, but I have read over and again that if intercourse is your end, then a thin penis can still provide the girl G-spot based orgasms. When people do say "size doesn't matter", I was obviously skeptical (which is why I am on this website, reading, exercising and posting) but there is certainly a ring of truth around it. I am sure you probably are aware of these facts too; I just concentrate on the positive side that ultimately.

Best of Luck

Comment

27" waist? DANG, I thought I was skinny!

Anyway, guys, it really is very simple. You can be upset about your dick. You can be insecure. And you CAN do something about it. So, instead of getting down on yourself, instead of being all depressed and worrying about pleasing your partner, why don't you focus all of this negative energy and turn it into a positive: in a year's time...in 12 months...in 52 weeks...in 365 days...I can greatly increase the size of my dick if I stay positive, stay focused, and JUST DO IT. And I'll only be one year older!
                Everyone dies...
                But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by Cult View Post
                  Will I grow out of this unhealthy obsession!?
                  No, you won't.

I think you're going to have to do something to get out of this.

4.25 is only a little bit less circumference than I have. I don't think you should be worried about this.

I believe you should unapologetically have sex with your girlfriend as you are. I guarantee she won't be your last girlfriend. Be brave and do whatever you have to do to make it happen. Tell her you want to share the experience of the first time with her. It's your first time, so just go for it. Don't wait for the perfect moment. Don't talk to her about your penis size. Don't buy condoms for small penises. Buy a pack of regular size condoms and start practicing with them. Wrap it around your balls if you have to in order to keep it on. Whatever you have to do to make a standard condom work.

She's young too and she'll be having her own insecurities to work through that she won't be revealing. I guarantee it. So just be loving and attentive to her body and work on making her feel good. Just keep pushing her arousal higher and pretty soon she'll be begging to have you inside her.

Meanwhile, it sucks that you have friends and family giving you shit about this. You might try talking to a family member about your fear the next time they start. Just let them know that you have something you're kind of hung up on. If you're talking about a parent who's saying these things, they ought to be able to take a step back and be supportive if you're being genuine about this.

I had insecurities about my penis when I was 19 too, but when I finally opened up to the experience of ACTUAL sex, I realized it was not an issue for any of the girls I was with. We still had a lot of fun and even if they would have preferred a bigger penis, they were like putty in my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult View Post
                    I go on holiday and I'm a confident lad
                    Confidence is absoultely key. I guarantee you if she sees you naked and you look confident and like you've got nothing to be ashamed off she wont even care.

Over time that girth will increase, but for now just love what you've got.

Have a look at Radiohead's I Love My Penis thread!!
                    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

This is my 1st post I have been reading and Peing for about 1 month and never planned on posting but Im amazed at the support this site has for everyone no matter what there walk of life is, sorry for the Hi Jack but I had to speek up.
                      Cult there is some good advice here for you and some very good people, stay strong my friend.

Comment

My Story

As others said, confidence is the absolute key.

I am 26 yrs and 5.75 EL and 4.5 EG (more or less your size or even smaller), but never felt ashamed of it.
                        Rather I think I would have slept with more no. of women than maybe anyone here on the board (i stopped counting after 170 ). Of course I have good physique (41" chest, 28" waist, 13" arms) which always boosts my confidence, but when it comes to bed the dick is all that matters.

You are lucky that you have a girlfriend (and I hope the slag thing was to make things light)....go ahead, one or two sessions and you will have this thing out of your head.

For me I love sex despite my unit size. I started PE last week, then somehow ended up having sex for 5 days in a row (and every day I used to think that sex=PE ).
                        Yesterday I was hellbound on PEing but later went to the pub for a couple of drinks and ended up sleeping with a 20 yr old redhead - and the sex was great for her and myself . maybe today I will restart my PE.

From my personal experience, I think most of he girls prefer good love making skills rather than a big dick. It's also about chemistry.

Ad!
                        Cheers,
                        Adi

Stats:

08 Nov 09:

NBPEL - 5.5"
                        EG - 4"

Comment

Hey everyone,

You're all fantastic!

It's almost unbelievable that I've found community that takes a step back and looks at the real picture rather than being judgemental.

I feel so grateful to have everyone here at PEGym to support me.

I'm so sorry for being so negative.

Cult
                          1 Dec '09 (NEW)

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

Comment

Negativity is something that everyone deals with, just don't let it overwhelm you!

The PEGym is a GREAT community to be part of.
                            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                            Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Cult!

Don't have sex until your ready. Don't fall to the pressure. that pressure (anxiery) may be what is keeping yo from getting what you want. Your penis size is normal nothing wrong with it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X