Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turtling and Hard flaccid even after very light routine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turtling and Hard flaccid even after very light routine.

Hey everyone, I need some help. I am pretty new to PE. At first I tried to follow JPs 90 day routine, but found that I turtled and had a hard flaccid afterwards, so I figured I was overtraining. So I cut down the intensity and the same happened. Last night I tried an even lighter routine which consisted of a 10 min warm up, 40 wet jelqs, 5 min warm down. And yet again, I turtled and had a hard flaccid, even this morning. I tried some fowfers last night to combat this but after I released the stretch I quickly turtled again.

What is up?

Is this normal for a newbie?

Is it just that my penis is not the type that will react positively to PE?

Can somebody please help me, give me some tips or information?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Big Tom
    Last edited by Big Tom; 11-18-2009, 08:34 AM.
    Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
    EG: 5.0"

After you first found out you had a hard flaccid did you take days off? Or just go straight in with a lighter routine?

If you didn't take any days off then do this now. Make sure you warm up every day thoroughly and relax your unit.

A hard flaccid is a negative PI, you should take a few pe-free days.

I don't understand why SO MANY people are suffering from this at the moment!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Yes, this is normal at first, as you become more conditioned and 'vascular' it will not happen as often. Your penis is going into 'recovery mode' when it turtles. THis is not bad, but some argue it limits growth. I have done several things to combat this:

-longer and more efficient warmdown (20min HOT the entire time)
      -afternoon edging
      -daily engorgement reps (getting a semi-boner periodically throughout the day 5-7x times)

or currently I am doing this

-ACE bandage wrapping (loosely) from glans to base, used as anti-turtle device. THis has worked great for my flaccid! Now after just 2 weeks of this I don't turtle at all! (unless I am really COLD! )
      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Sounds like you have a sensitive unit like I do. Sorry to say but first you need to take time off to recover before you start again. Your light routine looked ok but you need to do light stretches before you jump into a Jelqing session. Light stretching is key to reduce turtling, I also warmdown in the shower along with about 5-10 minutes of Ballooning. This will help keep a nice plump effect for several hours. I know how aggravating it can be but if you keep it light you will condition yourself to a point where you will be able to do JP's routine.

Comment

Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
          After you first found out you had a hard flaccid did you take days off? Or just go straight in with a lighter routine?

If you didn't take any days off then do this now. Make sure you warm up every day thoroughly and relax your unit.

A hard flaccid is a negative PI, you should take a few pe-free days.

I don't understand why SO MANY people are suffering from this at the moment!
          I have been taking days off. I waited about a week to restart this time. I am going to wait 1 week, and next time I am going to do my jelqs very lightly, see if that helps. PE zen, in reply to your all day stretching idea, I have ttried this with fowfers, but after I release the stretch it quickly turltes again.

Thanks for advice so far people.
          Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
          EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
          EG: 5.0"

Comment

During your week off just warm up your unit a few times a day and yeah, definately take more care with your routine.
            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
            Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
            X