Only V-jelq routine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only V-jelq routine.

Hey guys, i'd like to get some of opinions on this.
    I recently changed a bit of my beginner routine.

Quick info:
    My routine used to be pretty simple, warm up 10-15min/ 100 wet (Ok) jelqs + 60 v-jelqs/ then: basic stretching without kegling to all directions ( heli shakes between)/ then: warm down for 10 min/ then: 50 rev and 50 normal kegels

Almost after each PE i'd feel a light pain around the pubic area, mostly on the left side. There was no pain on the penis itself but just around the pubic area. A sort of a pressure feeling, noting extreme but just a bit uncomfortable. What do u think it could be?
    It could be the ligs but I'm unsure. My leg ligs are pretty tight, i can't touch my feet with my hands when stretching. I have a theory that this might be the cause but not sure.

I always did a light grip, and jelqed always around 40-60% erection level and always made sure my dick is bendable. I never stretched to a pain level, i stretched enough to feel a light stretch.
    Summed up= played on the safe side.
    I am also pretty sure i did the OK jelqs correctly and outwards and always pushed the grip lightly counting 2-3 seconds each stroke.

I never felt like doing OK jelqs, my unit never really liked them (listening to my body), but v-jelqs felt amazing, natural and easy. For the first 40 days i did this routine with the OK jelqs, i had good Pi's but again, that pubic area pain bothered me.

So i recently ditched the OK jelqs, and only do 150 V-jelqs and basic stretching. Well almost no pubic pain and amazing PI's. Morning wood, huge and fat flaccid hang and EQ was damn good. ( my EQ is always good).

I know V-jelqs target girth, but what do you think? It's about trial and error, and i feel like this might be working better.

Sorry for the long post
    Allow and encourage your dick to grow. Don't force it to grow.

Could be ligs, or vas deferens. Was the pain also in the testicles?

An adjustment in technique, like starting much lighter at the base, may work. But in the long run, you have to do what works for you.

After conditioning, Big Al's jelq free routine may be of interest to you.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
      Could be ligs, or vas deferens. Was the pain also in the testicles?
      Nope, no pain down there, just a dull pressure feeling like a 2 from a scale of 10.
      I just really don't understand why my unit can't take even 160 jelqs when i do them slowly and with a light grip.
      Maybe i need to start with as low as possible, like 60 and slowly increase, i'm a bit lost now to be honest.

Looking forward to more replies.
      Thanks for your comment workin_4_it

Comment

V jelqs are the bomb.

nuff said
        2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
        2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
        (((stopped)))
        2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

Just your ligs getting used to PE. I used to always get sore ligs like this when I started out with manual stretches, it went away after a month or two.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            Just your ligs getting used to PE. I used to always get sore ligs like this when I started out with manual stretches, it went away after a month or two.
            I guess so, and it's weird how the right side is not triggered at all, but only the left.
            I was thinking the same, but needed to ask, i guess some guys need to go through this to get their ligs working
            I hope it goes away pretty soon

Comment

Thank you all for the replies! Appreciated it!
              Summing up, I guess, the ligs need some more getting used to and this should't worry me too much.

* I think the ligs get more triggered from jelqing than from stretching.
              * Sometimes i get this dull sensation from just sitting too long infront of my PC.

Looking forward to more replies too

Comment

Try less kegels, no more than 25 in one session, and do the reverse kegels after the regular ones!
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                  Try less kegels, no more than 25 in one session, and do the reverse kegels after the regular ones!
                  That is a really good approach with kegels.

I was kind of excpecting answers like these and LeStrange like I told told you previously you worry too much.

You know that your doing each exercise by following the guidelines on how to perform them so just relax.

I guess you could take normal jelqs back to your routine?
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I am considering it and I guess I sometimes worry too much.
                    I'm glad to know that this dull pressure pain is not so uncommon and it's just the ligs getting used to PE.

Comment

Originally posted by LeStrange View Post
                      I am considering it and I guess I sometimes worry too much.
                      I'm glad to know that this dull pressure pain is not so uncommon and it's just the ligs getting used to PE.
                      I suggest adding LAS's to your regimen. This simple exercise will stretch those upper ligs rather quickly and allow you to do both forms of jelqing since V's do absolutely nothing for your CS.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                        I suggest adding LAS's to your regimen. This simple exercise will stretch those upper ligs rather quickly and allow you to do both forms of jelqing since V's do absolutely nothing for your CS.
                        That is deffinently a really good idea to try.

Great suggestion rbi99!
                        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          Thanks for the suggestion but

I think that LAS's are a bit too advanced for me now.
                          I tried one for 2 seconds just to see the motion and it looks like a pretty heavy stretch to me.
                          I will probably stick to this routine and expect the ligs to get adjusted as soon as possible.

Seeing that many members have had this dull feeling at their start, i think it's nothing more than sore ligs needing rest to accustom

Comment

im the same way. normal ok jelqs seem to bother the bottom ligaments of my pecker. prefer the v jelq feels so natural and gives no bother or slight pain. vjelqing only from now on.

Comment

Working...
                            X