Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edging/Masturbation and potential gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging/Masturbation and potential gains?

So I've been doing edging as part of my routine (I don't often get a free half an hour of privacy) but I try to do it at least every second day if not more.

Reading on the site under the exercises section was a survey regarding gains and masturbation/ejaculation as well as gains overall. It said that those who masturbated more than once a week saw less gains than those who masturbated less (do they mean edging or masturbation and ejaculation)?

The next question also said that while there was not a large correlation between masturbation and gains, there was between ejaculation and gains, and those who ejaculated within an hour of their workout were seeing less gains?

So, does that mean edging without ejaculation 2-4 times a week is giving you less gains than no masturbation/edging, whilst masturbation and ejaculation gives you even less gains than that?

EDIT: I read edging 101 and the website section, it says that it can help, sooo as long as I'm not cumming the gains are coming (hehe)
    Robeto
    Last edited by Robeto; 06-23-2014, 12:04 AM.
    Stats 14/06/2014 - BPEL: 6.4'' | NBPEL: 6.1'' | EG: 5.15'' | FL: 4.6''

Current - BPEL: 6.75'' | NBPEL: 6.25'' | MEG: 5.25'' | FL: 4.9''

Short Term Goal - BPEL: 6.9'' | NBPEL: 6.5' | EG: 5.5'' | FL: 5''

Long Term Goal - NBPEL: 7.2'' | EG: 5.7'' | FL: 5.5''

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...largement.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I mean just relax do your edging and cum if you want to.

Make sure you go based on your physiological indicators so you will not overtrain.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Many believe that edging can help with gains. For several reasons. The fresh blood being rushed to the penis while edging can help with recovery. Also when you edge, as you get to the PONR, when you do a kegel to stop the ejaculation it forces extra blood into the penis, putting it into an even more enlarged state than normal, especially after a PE workout.

Ive also read some people state that a certain hormone(s) is released during an orgasm (which once you've been edging long enough you can essentially have an orgasm without ejaculation) that can help with enlargement. Whether this is true or not I am unsure, just things that other people have talked about that I have read on these forums.

It's essentially all theory, but there are a lot of people that attribute their significant gains to edging. I also think that edging (along with manual PE) has had a significant increase in the vascularity of my penis.
        Starting Stats (as of 1/27/14)

BPEL: 6.8
        BPFSL: 7.25 (as of 4/14)
        MEG: 4.875

Current Stats (as of 6/14)
        BPEL: 7.25
        BPFSL: 7.5
        MEG: 5.1
        BEG: 5.25+

Progress Thread- https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

i readed that people who masturbate every day gain much less than the ones that masturbate one per week or month
          but still the most gains are to those who does not masturbate ?

Comment

Well, edging is not the same as masturbation at all. Edging if you have read about it or even ballooning helps to get as much blood into your penis as possible via PONR which takes some good PC muscles (so do kegels). Sometimes you cannot help put let loose; it happens.

So the more your body gets used to filling the penis more with blood to them expanded areas, the more it will be when you get aroused. I endorse it fully. One can do all the girth and length exercises one desires but the body still need to adapt as well to more blood entering the penis outside PE.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
              Well, edging is not the same as masturbation at all. Edging if you have read about it or even ballooning helps to get as much blood into your penis as possible via PONR which takes some good PC muscles (so do kegels). Sometimes you cannot help put let loose; it happens.

So the more your body gets used to filling the penis more with blood to them expanded areas, the more it will be when you get aroused. I endorse it fully. One can do all the girth and length exercises one desires but the body still need to adapt as well to more blood entering the penis outside PE.
              okay i see you know what are you talking about, can you send me some link where i can read how to do edging because i have no clue what is it , or somewhere i can see some video or whatever i want to know what is it actually

Comment

Yeah I remember reading something about studies on this. If I remember correctly, the gain difference between those who didn't masturbate, and those who did masturbate without ejaculating, was trivial, although those who didn't masturbate did see slightly better gains. And I'm sure those who masturbated 3 or more times a weeks, gained a third less than the other two groups.

@Zerox; Edging is effectively masturbating but not ejaculating, ie getting as close to the "edge" as you can, then backing off before you reach the point of no return.

I don't use edging as part of my routine, but I do occasionally simply have an edging session. A lot of people say it helps with gains, one thing I think it does help with is motivation, after 20-30 mins of edging, your penis will be at it's proudest, and it's nice to see the rewards of your efforts from time to time.
                Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
                Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

Edging is not like masturbation, it familiarizes you with your body's responses to sexual stimulation and trains you to be aware of them and have better control, there are multiple applications for the exercise, and you can ejaculate at the end of your session, in fact, it would be counter productive if you refrain from ejaculation.

Edging 101

Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Edging Toward MMO
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                  X