Starting my PE routine again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting my PE routine again

A couple of years ago I started my PE routine, very half heartedly to be honest and gave up after a few weeks. Im starting again and after doing some research on this site my regime will be (keep in mind I copy and pasted this from my documents).

Warm Up
    15 Minutes Of Bed Fowfer (Lay On Your Side, Put Flaccid Penis Between Your Legs, Shove A Pillow Up Against Your Cock And Keep It In Place, Now and Then Switch To The Other Side)
    Stretching
    Grasp your warmed up,FLACID (Try and stay as flacid as you can for these stretching exercises, 30% erection is ideal) penis between the thumb and first finger at the base. Palm toward belly. Stretch out slightly and do what are called Helicopter Shakes." Using your wrist, swing your penis around in a circle, about 5 revs per second for a quick count of 20. (kind of like twirling a key chain)

Grasp your penis under the glans in the O.K. grip and stretch to the left. holding the stretch against the theigh. Do 25 quick Kegels. (count to 25)

Next, while still holding the stretch, pull straight out and do 10 stretches in a BIG circle to the left and 10 to the right holding the pull.

Return to the base and repeat "Helicopter Shakes
    "
    Stretch to the right and do 25 quick Kegels.

Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right.

Repeat "Helicopter Shakes.

Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches.

Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."

Stretch straight up do Kegels and repeat circle stretches.

Finish with "Helicopter Shakes."
    Exercises
    Wet Jelqs 5 Minutes
    Re Lube Often When It Starts To Feel Dry
    Grasp your penis at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip, palms faceing down.
    Slide, holding the grip, up to the glans. While holding the grip at the glans, start your other hand at the base. when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up, trapping the blood at the glans and upper shaft. Both hands count as one rep. Repeat these "Wet Jelqs" for a count of 50 reps. If you become erected, stop and wait for it to subside some. You want to be about 60% to 70% erected for these. Do these slowly. About 3 or 4 seconds per rep.
    V Jelqs 5 Minutes
    These are done by useing the V between your middle and next finger. Cup your hand and slide up the shaft with your fingers curled toward your belly and the underside of your shaft resting in the "V". The fingers should be rideing on the sides of your shaft. Make sure you use lots of lube as you want to slide smoothly for these exercises. When you reach the glans, start your other hand up. 30 V Jelqs
    Warm Down
    10 Minutes Of Bed Fowfer (Lay On Your Side, Put Flaccid Penis Between Your Legs, Shove A Pillow Up Against Your Cock And Keep It In Place, Now and Then Switch To The Other Side)

I was wondering if one of the PE experts on here could review the regime and give me any other advice when it comes to PE'ing, I cant decide whether to PE two times or three times a week and I would appreciate it if anyone else has anything they would add as I would like to start out on the right foot. PS I dont smoke anymore, im a total gym and health freak and the I only drink on occassions.

No review necessary. This routine was written by THE Legend: JonPop. For now, try 2 on, 1 off.

It will work if you stick with it! Good luck Travis!
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Looks like you've had JP's routine in your documents.

Trust, it's very good.

How many times a week you do is up to you, if you do a lot and you feel too much stress on your dick then calm down a bit.
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I dont wanna do two off one on because some days are inconvenient for me mainly fridays. Id rather either do monday, wednesday and saturday if im doing three times a week or monday and thursday if im doing twice a week. I dont mind whether its three times or twice a week I just want to know whats better for a beginner in terms of maximising gains.

Comment

I'd reccomend doing atleast two PE workouts in a row if possible before you take a break.

If fridays are bad you could always switch up your routine like: Saturday on, Sunday on, Monday off, Tuesday on, Wednesday on, Thursday on, Friday off. This is 2on/1off followed by 3on/1off (you could take the thursday off and have two rest days or even go for a completely different routine, just make sure it can be consistent!)
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive

Comment

I was always under the impression that it should be 2 off one on at first as the muscle is not used to PE'ing and you should progress to two on one off over time otherwise there is a risk of overworking or straining the muscle.

Comment

If you're not comfortable doing a 3 on / 1 off then simply cater the routine to suit you best. After all PE is unique to YOU!

Comment

Yeah but im totally new to this, I dont mind how many times a week I do it I just wanna make sure im doing the best possible routine and schedule to maxmise gains. I dont really know what would suite me best but when I do weights I never work the same body part two days in a row because of recovery time I assume PE is the same as it is still a muscle and muscles need adequate recovery time to help heal and grow.

Comment

Well the basic routine is 2 on and 1 off.

Not quite, you can do the same thing one day after the next but it is important to take those rest days to allow yourself to grow.

Comment

ok I think I might try being on monday, tuesday, thursday and saturday. One other thing im having problems with Jelquing as I find it hard to get and maintain the 50%-75% erection level needed, I usually get to around about 30%.

Comment

What are you aiming for? The lower erection levels are actually better for increasing length, the higher for girth.

Comment

Pretty much everything I have read indicates that 50-75% erection level is ideal. I am going for both length and girth and also better erection quality which I am using a kegel routine for. Also I am not 100% sure if I am doing it correctly, I follow the instructions in detail but im still not sure. Is there any test I can use to see if I am PE'ing correctly?

Comment

Maintaining higher levels will become easier as you become more accustomed to PE.

Check out this video for how to correctly jelq.

Comment

I already checked out the video, it seems to go against the advice given in most threads as the guy is jelqing with a very high erection level and is jelqing very quickly with palms facing up instead of down.

Comment

Slower jelqs at a lower erection level than that in the video but the technique is perfect, the palms are facing the right way.

Comment

Working...
                              X