stretching on off days..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching on off days..

Hey, so today was the first off day of my second week of PE and while I was in the shower after the gym I got to thinking. Why not stretch everyday, off days included. It only seems logical to me, due to my reasoning that I do the same after the gym and on offdays to promote healing of my muscles and make sure I don't lose flexibility by not stretching the new tissue enough and what not. So, I did my warmup/stretch to my PE routine during my shower.. it only takes about 10min and it actually felt like it did some good. You know the good hurt (the one that typically means your muscles are growing) that you feel maybe a day or two after you lift.. well to an extremely, extremely, lesser extent I could feel the tendons at the base respond, not painfully, just stretchy.. good. I could tell they were tight from previous several days of PE and now they are loosened up. In my thought process the tight ligaments would slow down healing at the least, but maybe hinder further growth from the tendons trying to pull some of those gains back in toward the previous ligament length.

So, what are your thoughts on this theory? Has it come up before and what are the thoughts on it? I honestly didn't search through the past posts because why would I be a member of the forum then if I was just going to search previous posts and not talk about PE. Thanks for all thoughts and opinions guys.
    my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
    BPEL- 6 3/4in
    EG- 5in
    NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
    BPEL- 7in
    EG-5.2in
    NBPEL- 6.5in

If you stretch out everyday your unit is never going to get time to grow!

Off days are important!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

How can a stretch not be good? Im not talking aggressive stretching.. I never do that anyways. Im talking about 10rotations eachway in the 4 main directions.. just to loosen the ligaments. Stretching promotes recovery when you workout normally.. why not here?

current:
      BPEL- 6 3/4in
      EG- 5in
      NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

BPEL- 7in
      EG-5.2in
      NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Well there's more to the penis than just muscle, you need to rest your ligaments and allow your tissues to grow. Stretching puts tension on the penis and manipulates these when they require rest.

If you want to do anything then warm-up/massage/edge on your off days.

I don't think stretching would be a good idea.

Try it if you want, let me know what happens, I just think you should really give your dick the day off that it needs every now and then.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Mild stretching is something that I've done pretty much daily and for the same reason as you, BIGred. I do then in the shower plus I also do the "piss stretches", where you do some mild stretching right after every time you pee. Mixing up mild stretches with copter shakes has done wonders for me; it's good for recovery plus it also keeps the flaccid hanging flushed and heavy. Now remember that the key word here is MILD.

Comment

In my PE experience, which is by no means "extensive," I would certainly allow the penis some rest during off days. You can say that you are only stretching it on off days, but consider the fact that stretching is also an exercise during "on" days. If you consider that theory, then you are working out every day. With weight lifting, etc, you stretch to loosen up before using resistance to build muscle, but with penis stretching, the act of stretching is the resistance that leads to growth. Give yourself and your unit a chance to heal and grow.

That's my 2 cents.
            November 17, 2009 January 19, 2010
            5 15/16" BPEL 6" BPEL
            4 2/5" EG 4 1/2" EG

March 4, 2010
            6" BPEL
            4 1/2" EG Top
            4 3/4" EG Mid
            5 1/4" EG Base
            6 1/2" BPSFL

Comment

I agree with W.M.P. - mild stretching, even on off days, is very beneficial in my opinion. It's a great way to keep your flaccid extended and to avoid turtling.

I wouldn't advise doing daily stretching sessions until you've given PE at least 2-3 months
              Everyone dies...
              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

We've all had such different experiences. That's why you'll hear people talk about "trial and error." You take the approach that works for you so long as you are gaining in some way--it may be flaccid--it may be in BPEL.

My experience was somewhat different. I jelqed every day for three months--never missed a day. But I worked up to an hour or more GRADUALLY--adding a minute or two each day. I approached my first three months methodically, for sure. I didn't add the stretches until my fourth month into p.e. and I didn't gain after the first couple of weeks for the next three months. Then when I added the stretches to the jelqing when I was well into my fourth month of p.e., I started to gain like crazy.

This was my experience. The house was empty--rare these days--and I had the time (I wasn't working) and the privacy for p.e. I spent A LONG TIME warming up. Everything had to be "just so." I remember DLD of MOS describing the "ritual" he went through when he made his most dramatic gains during his early years of practicing p.e. I approached p.e. much the same way as he did. Except he did some stretches which I have since considered dangerous, I still would not consider doing them--this after six years of p.e. and trying a heck of a lot of different approaches. Just my two cents.

I say, "Always err on the side of safety. We have only one dick."
                Going411x7
                Last edited by Going411x7; 11-21-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I do jiai's everyday but they are mild stretched.
                  Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                    Now remember that the key word here is MILD.
                    I agree, although if you're on a very intense cycle it may be best to do other things to foster recovery- like hot wraps, soaks, etc. on your off days.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

its definately mild.. i dont ever pull very hard when im stretching to begin with.. but on off days i warm up in the shower like normal and then just loosen the ligs that i can feel are tight.. it does help my flaccid to hang and stay plump on off days instead of turtling which i noticed and is the reason i started this. thanks for all the opinions guys. I will go with it as its felt right so far, if i ever begin to feel as if im not recovering ill lay off the mild stretches and see the difference. maybe I'll try both anyways from week to week and see if i notice a difference.

current:
                      BPEL- 6 3/4in
                      EG- 5in
                      NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

BPEL- 7in
                      EG-5.2in
                      NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

Working...
                      X