2 questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions.

Hello! so first question is if I do 4/7 a week my routine is it bad? I have alot of work to do. so sometime I dont have time.
    2. I know it have been asked many times but I would like to make it specific to my case. I am 23 YO and I had a girlfriend for 5 years and I broke up with her. so the thing is I am 16 CM BPEL and 13.5-14cm nbpel and about
    12 cm/4.7 inch mseg and beg 4.6, with just one night hookup is it considered very small? I can recieve bad reaction/comments about my size?(I have some gains btw about 1cm and 0.25cm in girth)
    ** my ex-gf sometimes said some things about my penis not in direct way but she made me feel like it is small. although she said its fine the size of it.
    it might sound supid questions but after such a long relationship and no one night sex I don't have the expirience to tell it by myself.
    sebaskong
    Last edited by sebaskong; 06-29-2014, 12:30 PM.

1. No it is not bad.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

2. Not small, its average, and don't let any comment get to you!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

its average mate its the same as like 60% of guys have so ur doing okay mate
      Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
      BPEL - 6.15"
      EG - 4.7"
      Current:
      BPEL - 7.3"
      EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
      BPEL - 7.5"
      EG - 5"
      Long term Goal:
      BPEL - 8"
      EG - 5.5"

Comment

Good luck started with similar length
        Starting stats:
        01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
        22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
        After a long break:
        01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
        16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
        Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Working...
        X