Time for a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a change

K, so I started doing this with the addition of another set of tunica tugs at the end:

Slightly more intense routine :
    -Warm up
    -1 set Tunica tug Length exercise
    -Full set of O bends Girth exercise
    -30 wet jelqs. OK grip @ 75% erection. Very slow 8 second strokes Girth/length
    -30 V jelqs. 75% erection. Very slow 8 second strokes Girth
    -1 set Slinky bend Girth
    -(optional: basic stretch. Length exercise)
    -Warm down

it worked out well, but gains slowed after 2 weeks so I doubled the jelqs and v-jelqs. Immediately after I gained again, but it has been two weeks now and gains have slowed again. Any ideas of where to go next to add to the routine? I'm thinking possibly adding some high intensity jelqs?

You're always going to slow down at some point, how long have you been PE'ing for?

I found that around the 4 month mark my gains became a lot slower, but they still came.

I say stick with this routine for a month or so. If you find you hit a plateau at this point then you consider changes. As long as they're coming (albeit slowly) then you're on the right course.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

can you describe what a tunica tug is?
      I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        JP's Tunaca Tugs:

Take the index and middle fingers and make a ^ pointing down.
        Press these against the pubic bone at the base of the shaft and squeeze.
        With your other hand, grasp the shaft just behind the glans and as you stretch out, press hard with the ^ back into the pubic bone. Stretch out as hard as you can while pressing back as hard as you can. Squeeze the ^ tight and hold the stretch. Don't release the ^ even if you have to release at the glans. Just re-grip at the glans and stretch again. Hold this stretch as long as you can. You are not stretching the ligs with this exercise, just the tunica. This is a great exercise for Girth.
        There you go.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
        X