Edging and Prostate Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging and Prostate Problems

I usually edge for 1 hour after each workout, but I don't ejaculate so that I can achieve erections easier during the day and be plump. Last night I woke up, with an erection, as if I had to pee, I tried to pee after the erection went down, and it came in a very weak stream. I kind of a hypochondriac, and I started worrying about if all the edging and holding all that inside could actually enlarge my prostate. Could anyone with a similar experience advice me on this?. Currently I'm still edging but I ejaculate after each session just in case.

Originally posted by HighHopes View Post
    I usually edge for 1 hour after each workout, but I don't ejaculate so that I can achieve erections easier during the day and be plump. Last night I woke up, with an erection, as if I had to pee, I tried to pee after the erection went down, and it came in a very weak stream. I kind of a hypochondriac, and I started worrying about if all the edging and holding all that inside could actually enlarge my prostate. Could anyone with a similar experience advice me on this?. Currently I'm still edging but I ejaculate after each session just in case.

Not ejaculating is not good, edge with an ejaculation at the end of the session. You may want to clean out your prostate ejaculate a few times.. If this does not remedy the problem i would go see a doctor.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

From experience, do veterans still hold this to be true?
      You should always ejaculate after edging?
      6th Jan 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 4 7/8"

29th Mar 11: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5"

24th May 12: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 7 7/8" EG: 5.1"
      My Progress Log

Comment

We have spoken on this and believe that ejaculating several times a week is healthy, more if you want.
        I don't ejaculate after every edging session now I am older, but I do ejaculate regularly.

Comment

Working...
        X