Is this happening to anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this happening to anyone else?

Hello!!I'm usually doing streches for about nine minutes,jelq for 30 minutes and then,somethimes 2 Uli's..I am not circumsised.I have observed that sometimes after streches or jelqing,the lower place of the foreskin(about in the center of the head down side)fills with a fluid,not blood more like water..Is there something wrong?Should I stop the exercises?I do not feel any pain,and after an hour or a couple of hours it goes back to normal...What should I do????

Originally posted by buildingitup View Post
    Hello!!I'm usually doing streches for about nine minutes,jelq for 30 minutes and then,somethimes 2 Uli's..I am not circumsised.I have observed that sometimes after streches or jelqing,the lower place of the foreskin(about in the center of the head down side)fills with a fluid,not blood more like water..Is there something wrong?Should I stop the exercises?I do not feel any pain,and after an hour or a couple of hours it goes back to normal...What should I do????
    That's common in high volume jelq routines, and penis pumpers get a larger version of it- they call it a "donut". It's not considered harmful by most pumpers and it should dissipate in an hour or so if it's not too severe. Hot soaks and massage will help speed healing.

How long have you been doing PE? If you're a beginner, your routine volume would be considered very excessive.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      That's common in high volume jelq routines, and penis pumpers get a larger version of it- they call it a "donut". It's not considered harmful by most pumpers and it should dissipate in an hour or so if it's not too severe. Hot soaks and massage will help speed healing.

How long have you been doing PE? If you're a beginner, your routine volume would be considered very excessive.
      I'm doing PE since last December.....I had stopped for about 4 months and now I'm back..!!!!!I started with 16centimeters and now I'm 19centimeters.My goal is 22!

Comment

Working...
      X