Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does increased blood flow all day help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does increased blood flow all day help??

Hey guys....just a quick question. I am a newbie and been doing PE for close to a month now. EQ has gone through the roof, and gains seem to be coming.....penis looks fatter, feels heavier, flacid hangs bigger....

Anyways, my question is this. A couple weeks back I stumbled on a post (I think it was PHammer's) that touched on keeping the unit moderately pumped all day long. Do you guys think its better to finsih PE and leave the unit alone to recover, or do you think its better to be moderately plumped as much as possible throughout the day. It seems like my penis is wanting to get/stay erect all day long now.....and I'm not a teenager, I am close to 40!!

Thanks....and I mean thanks a lot. This gym has changed my sex life drastically in the last month or so and I can not thank you guys enough (and i'm sure if you talked to my wife she would thank you guys just as much).
    If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

I think the main thing to aim for is to not let your penis turtle.

If this is what you mean then check out PESG's thread on the subject of how to avoid turtling.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

I am not necessarily talking about preventing turtling.

I am talking more about a 10-15 percent erection. Do you guys think keeping the penis moderately aroused for a larger part of the day (off and on) would help increase gains?? I ask this simply becasue after reading all the theories, I would think that a moderately aroused penis constantly supplied with new blood/nutrients, over longer periods of the day, would be a good thing. Or would/could a 10 percent erection be too strenuous and lead to over training??

As I said above my unit is having a tough time staying "down" and I am wondering wether that is a good thing that I should be encouraging, or a sign I am in for overtraining issues.
      If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

A warm plump penis is a happy penis and a happy penis will reward you in many ways. The only way you could overtrain with erections is Edging for 4 hours so don't worry bout any of that. Be happy with your new gift of EQ and share it with your partner frequently and generously.

Comment

Originally posted by mountie View Post
          I am not necessarily talking about preventing turtling.

As I said above my unit is having a tough time staying "down" and I am wondering wether that is a good thing that I should be encouraging, or a sign I am in for overtraining issues.
          I would think that this would be a very positive sign. If you were overtraining, one of the side effects might be that it is always "staying down" more than you would like.

So constant erections is often a great symptom of your pe training working as it should. I remember in my first few weeks I was walking around like a half open pocket knife all day, so take it as good.
          August 09
          NBPEL 6.25
          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
          BPEL - 6.9
          EG 5.4
          Current
          BPFSL
          8 5/8
          BPEL 7 15/16
          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
          NBPEL - approx 7"
          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Staying plump and full all day can only help, not hurt. But I wouldn't advise walking around with a full-blown erection all day. That would hurt after awhile.
            Everyone dies...
            But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
              Staying plump and full all day can only help, not hurt. But I wouldn't advise walking around with a full-blown erection all day. That would hurt after awhile.
              yah my wife would get a little suspicious as well.....srart wondering if there was a new neghbour she didnt know about!

Comment

Working...
              X