Beginner here! Jelqing question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner here! Jelqing question.

Is it possible to see gains in about 3 months by just jelqing?
    And how long are you supposed to jelq for and how many times a week?
    Thanks for the help in advanced guys! Hope to post some pics soon.
    3/10/14 BPEL 6.25 EG 5.25
    4/10/14
    BPEL 6.50 EG 5.25

Welcome to the PE Gym circa!

Yes, it is is possible to see gains from jelqing alone. Many guys prefer to jelq over anything else and have made fantastic gains. Jelqing is probably the best manual exercise you can do as a beginner. As a newbie, I would jelq for 8-10 minutes per session for 2 days in a row, then take a day off. Days off are important for growth and safety. Also, make sure you do a thorough warm-up using a method that provides good heat. Good luck!
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
      Welcome to the PE Gym circa!

Yes, it is is possible to see gains from jelqing alone. Many guys prefer to jelq over anything else and have made fantastic gains. Jelqing is probably the best manual exercise you can do as a beginner. As a newbie, I would jelq for 8-10 minutes per session for 2 days in a row, then take a day off. Days off are important for growth and safety. Also, make sure you do a thorough warm-up using a method that provides good heat. Good luck!
      Thanks for the reply!
      So if I follow what you told me, jelq 2 days in a row(8-10 min sessions) a day off and repeat for 3 months I can possible see a 1 inch gain? Yeah I was reading I herd it's good to put a warm cloth on your penis before and after jelqing.
      4/10/14
      BPEL 6.50 EG 5.25

Comment

So long as you don't injure or overwork yourself, you should see gains in the first 3 months.

Use a light grip. Even if you don't think it's working at first. Use a light grip.

How light? Just hard enough to feel a tiny stretch. It shouldn't take much either.

Do your jelqs very slowly. I usually take about a second ease into my grip, then 5 more seconds for the stroke.

PE is like stretching your muscles to gain flexibility. You don't want to force yourself to do a split the first session. That will just tear muscles, you'll be in major pain, and you'll probably end up losing flexibility when you finally recover. Just do a light stretch consistantly and you'll see gains in PE.

Edit: Use a rice sock. That has been the most convenient and worked the best for me. Flax seed supposedly works even better because it stays hot for longer. Don't doubt a good warm-up either. I strongly encourage a rice sock. This works much better for me than a hot shower as I feel I cool off too quickly. You'll notice a difference in how you feel after doing the same workout.
        DryJelq
        Last edited by DryJelq; 11-24-2009, 02:14 PM.
        My Scientific Theory on PE
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
        6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
        2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
        8/10 7.1-6.9
        7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
        7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
        10/16 7.8-7.3
        4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
        3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

How do you make a rice sock?

Comment

Originally posted by funthroughpraxis View Post
            How do you make a rice sock?
            Take a normal cotton sock. Put some rice in it (you should be able to put the sock around your cock so don't put too much rice). Then close the sock with a knot. Put the sock to a microwave. My sock is burning hot after 1 minute. Too hot for my dick! So don't burn your ding dong! You will learn the time quickly.

I don't know about the amount of rice you guys are using in your socks but I use quite little amount - it's half empty or even less! But it's good because it enables me to do rice-sock-cock-massage. Wrap your sock around your dick and start massaging like you were making fire with the old fashion way. You know, stick between your palms and roll! The rice moves nicely inside the sock and massages the shaft. My penis also needs some TLC. Hehe!

Comment

Thanks Elias!

Comment

No worries mate!

Happy warming heheh!

Comment

I filled my sock quite a bit more than that. It usually takes about 2-3 minutes to get warm enough for me. I prefer this amount of rice, because it stays warmer a lot longer. This allows me to reapply heat in the middle of my workout.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                  6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                  2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                  8/10 7.1-6.9
                  7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                  7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                  10/16 7.8-7.3
                  4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                  3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Originally posted by DryJelq View Post
                    So long as you don't injure or overwork yourself, you should see gains in the first 3 months.

Use a light grip. Even if you don't think it's working at first. Use a light grip.

How light? Just hard enough to feel a tiny stretch. It shouldn't take much either.

Do your jelqs very slowly. I usually take about a second ease into my grip, then 5 more seconds for the stroke.

PE is like stretching your muscles to gain flexibility. You don't want to force yourself to do a split the first session. That will just tear muscles, you'll be in major pain, and you'll probably end up losing flexibility when you finally recover. Just do a light stretch consistantly and you'll see gains in PE.

Edit: Use a rice sock. That has been the most convenient and worked the best for me. Flax seed supposedly works even better because it stays hot for longer. Don't doubt a good warm-up either. I strongly encourage a rice sock. This works much better for me than a hot shower as I feel I cool off too quickly. You'll notice a difference in how you feel after doing the same workout.
                    Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it. Do you recommend I also do the rice sock thing AFTER I'm done jelqing? Or is the warm up before good enough? I'm probably going to buy some lube and a pair of cotton socks and start my routine tomorrow.
                    4/10/14
                    BPEL 6.50 EG 5.25

Comment

I just used a decent athletic sock and then a shoelace from an old pair of sneakers. It smells a little funny though after I put it in the microwave. There's a faint smell of rice and feet lol.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                      6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                      2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                      8/10 7.1-6.9
                      7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                      7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                      10/16 7.8-7.3
                      4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                      3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Originally posted by circa View Post
                        Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it. Do you recommend I also do the rice sock thing AFTER I'm done jelqing? Or is the warm up before good enough? I'm probably going to buy some lube and a pair of cotton socks and start my routine tomorrow.
                        I personally like to take a shower after PE and massage my cock there under warm water. That is like a warm down for me. But some days before going to bed, I might heat the good old rice sock and warm my ding dong again. To give some extra extra love! Actually, today is my day off from PE but I still have massaged my cock with a warm rice sock twice already! It's about personal maintenance mate!

I don't see any problem in doing the rice sock thing after routine.

Comment

Originally posted by circa View Post
                          Warming down is always a good and safe idea.
                          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                          Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Thank you guys so much! I can't wait to see gains! Hopefully sooner than later,
                            4/10/14
                            BPEL 6.50 EG 5.25

Comment

Working...
                            X