Starting to get a curve!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to get a curve!!!

Hello, im new to the forum but not new to PE. ive been doing this for about 5 months now and am possibly finally getting gains. what makes me think that i am now gaining is a curve that i have developed when i wake up in the morning. ill wake up maybe 50% erect and curved to the right. sometimes if i twirl it to get blood flowing back through it it starts to curve again. i have NEVER had this curve before, however i have always used my left hand to masturbate. i have always been fairly aggressive with my grip when masturbating and have always felt like my right side was "weaker". however, it does not curve when fully erect, but does seem to lean (meaning from the base) to the right a little more than it did before.

what i am asking is what various things can cause this. i am not convinced that its peyronie's but i am also not convinced it is not peyronie's in development. what other things can cause it (e.g. stretching incorrectly, jelqing incorrectly). im worried about continuing any further because i dont want to make things worse. i am on the verge of stopping right now, which is soooo depressing because i think this whole problem is starting because im beginning to get gains; just gains that are favoring my left shaft, causing this curve. i know about jelqing against the curve. does this simply fix teh curve or does it help with gains as well.

my recent routine is
    10-15 minute warmup
    helicopter twirls and stretches like JP's recommendations
    15 minutes of jelqing (decreased from 25 a couple weeks ago)
    3 sets of 30 second ulis
    10 minute warmdown
    every other day

sorry i posted this twice; the first time being in the announcements forum. i just registered and had no idea what i was doing.
    Initial BPEL: 7" (june 16, 2009)
    Girth: 5"

BPEL: 7.4" (Dec. 11, 2009)

Current BPEL: 7.75" (Jan 1, 2010)
    Girth: 5.2"

Goal NBPEL: 8"
    Girth: 6"

Any type of jelqing done correctly will help with gains. So jelqing against your curve will help a little with both. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. Curves aren't a horrible thing and it's not like you're going to develop a 90-degree angle in your penis. Try jelqing against the curve for a month or so and see if that straightens things out for you.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

If you're pointing right, try doing more of your exercises to the left. May just be because your right arm is stronger and you are actually pulling harder or exercising your dong more in that direction than the other without realizing it.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

thank you for your time and advice. i will try anything i can. 5 months in and this happens? o hell no!

Comment

Sounds like you have been given sound advice already.

Have you been doing this routine religiously for the last 5 months and not seen any gains at all?

Cult
          1 Dec '09 (NEW)
          BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
          MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
          EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
          EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
          MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

ive done several routines. i did the beginner's routine from the guide for three months:

10 minute warmup
            10 minute stretches up, right, left, out, down
            15 minute jelq (which turned into 20-25 minutes after a month)
            10 minute warmdown

this was my routine for a long time and i never saw anything significant. sometimes i would have harder erections, but this may have just been kegels. sometimes my flaccid would be plump, but on average i never saw any gains. i added side bends and internal jelqs with no results. usually i notice a positive "reaction" when i change my routine but this lasts only a few days. its as if my penis adapts instantly. i really dont know what to do. i truly believe this stuff works, but it seems so sensitive to doing it exactly right.

Comment

Working...
            X