only 10 min Jelqs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only 10 min Jelqs?

Is 10 minute Jelqs long enough?. 2 days on 1 day off 2 months of jelqing and hardly any gains. The reason I do 10 min is so I don't overtrain or injure myself.

10 minutes is okay, many do make gains from light routines, such as PESG, and two months is too early to evaluate a routine.

If your PIs are positive, you may try adding a minute of jelqing to your routine every week until you reach 15 minutes.

As long as you are guided by your PIs, not using much force, and warm up/down properly, you should do fine.

Be patient, gains may take some time, you are still in the conditioning phase.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

After I warm down I'm not plump or anything. Is that a negative pi? I don't turtle.

Comment

If you don't turtle then its not a negative PI.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Also is it mandatory to do kegels while stretching? What happens if u just stretch without them? Cause when I tried stretching I did it without kegels .

Comment

Originally posted by jeremymhogan1986 View Post
            Also is it mandatory to do kegels while stretching? What happens if u just stretch without them? Cause when I tried stretching I did it without kegels .
            You can time your stretches and perform a separate regular and reverse kegels routine.

Comment

Well, according to me, no.
              There is no way if you are doing JP's or any beginner's routine that you can do 300 jelgs and 180 v-jelgs in 10 minutes. And if you are, you are doing no good in conditioning or possible future fiber gains at all. The jelg itself should take you about 2 seconds or more to complete allowing the pressure to move up the penis with some resistance.
              Now, if you are not doing a beginner's routine than for your penis's own good, I highly suggest you start.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Well when I used to stretch I didn't get anything from it. I figured it was because I didn't do kegels with it. Also when I stretch I pull my skin back and grip an inch under my glands but then I still pull some skin and my grip ends up right under my glands. And thenewdude in those ten minutes of jelqing I didn't do very many Jelqs and v-Jelqs. I didn't do a lot because I didn't wanna injure myself. I also do 4 sec Jelqs. But I agree with u that I'm doing no good in the condoning phase

Comment

Number one concerning jelgs first:
                  If you are careful not going past 70% eq and not gun ho-ing on the grip, you will avoid injuries and condition your corpus region to jelging and pressure. If you are only doing a few then it really serves to good at all where it don't become a thing your body has to deal with. This applies to any form of physical modification including pumping iron (hu-rah!).

As far as stretching or even girth routines, it really takes time. Many do get temporary gains (extended fibers and/or cellular walls) but that is not a promise to all but the gains will come in their time.

I do commend you for thinking of safety first. Desperate gains are not worth injuries; I am proud that you feel me there.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Is 10 minute Jelqs long enough?. 2 days on 1 day off 2 months of jelqing and hardly any gains. The reason I do 10 min is so I don't overtrain or injure myself.
                    Hey Man,

what's "hardly any gains"?

After two months, any gain at all other some EQ improvement is better than what is expected.

Patience will pay off
                    Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
                    Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

For real on that. Heck, I didn't see any gains in real gains (fibers I mean) until about 6 months or more. Heck, Rybina, I am giving you a rep for being real.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Well I wasn't talking about erect gains. More like flaccid gains. Like more of a hang. I have a lot more veins and my erections are pretty hard.

Comment

What is turtle lol

Comment

Well I wasn't talking about erect gains. More like flaccid gains. Like more of a hang. I have a lot more veins and my erections are pretty hard.
                            I also noticed my veins popping out more (even in flacid).. is this bad?

Comment

Originally posted by digidong View Post
                              What is turtle lol
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...es-turtle.html

Comment

Working...
                              X