Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just did my first JP90 session. Could some seniors ask some questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just did my first JP90 session. Could some seniors ask some questions?

So this monday I did my first JP90 session. Pretty cool, i felt good and no PIs at all except some disconfort while masturbating the next day. So here we go:

-Warm Up: Took an old shirt, cut the sleeves and put into the hot water in the shower and then in my groin for 10mins. Pretty standard I guess?

-Basic stretchings: So here's my main problem. I didn't really get the stretch routine so I did the best I could, but i really feel I need to improve here. So, what i got from the JP90 is:

4x Helicopter shakes (Each one followed up by a stretch to the left and the right, do 25 kegels and AFTER 25 kegels stretching into a big circle 10 times for each rep). I didn't get the "hand to the belly" while doing the 10 big circles, so I did it just as if I was painting a big circle with my penis.

That's what I did. Is that correct?

-Jelq and V-Jelqs

I got what we call in Brazil a "half bomb" (around 50-60% erection) and did 3 reps of 50 wet jelqs proceeded by 30 V jelqs. For the wet jelqs I wrapped in the OK sign, palm down (to the balls) and proceeded to squeeze it up and finish in the glans. I think i did them too quickly, my cock isn't that big but i'll try to take 4-5 seconds for each wet jelq next time. I think I got this pretty well.

For the V jelqs I did the star wars/star trek thing with my hand and squeezed my penis with the middle and ring finger to the upwards (belly) 20 times and 5 times each for left and right.

So one last question: How hard should I squeeze? Like, REAL hard until I really feel some VERY SLIGHT discomfort or softly hard just to work it?

Thats it. Thanks guys!

bump, pls answers?

Comment

I will take over, thanks.
      Alright first off, concerning stretching.
      Follow it by order doing the directional stretches first then the heli's. If your ligaments feel too tight (having what is called low LOT) then skip the kegel or don't clinch so hard on the kegel until your LOT gets higher. You are just beginning and everyone's LOT is not the same.

Secondly, regarding your jelgs.
      Don't squeeze the grip but have a light firm OK grip with an erection of 50%-70%which is probably way your penis is hurting now while masturbating. I mean you will feel a tad discomfort but it does go away fairly quickly. You slowly jelg upward milking the blood a little past normal not squeezing it. Read the jelg section carefully in JP's instructions. Also, read on alternating hands equal on jelg according to his instructions which mean really you do one hand then the other. So in essence, you are doing 300 jelgs and 180 v-jelgs all together.

Lastly but not so important about how you warm up/down, I would like you to increase your time during warm up to 15-20 minutes getting your penis nice and loose.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I think it pays to re- read JP90 a few times.

After the first direction stretch with kegels, you move on to the "big circle stretch". What is meant by hand to the belly, is your hand will travel past your belly button (or there about) gripping near your glans, when doing the "big circle stretch".

If you start the rotation in a downward direction, your next position will be toward your left hip, then upward (hand to belly), then toward your right hip, finishing back in the downward position to complete the circle. After ten of these reverse the direction.

Grip light to begin and build up slowly, less is often more with PE.

This is how the circle stretch is performed I believe only it is called something else here, just remember to go easy.

Slow Crank Video Instructions

Hope this helps.
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
        X