Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm having a slight measurement problem. Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having a slight measurement problem. Need help.

When I measure my joint, I do it non bone pressed. It measures 5.7 NBP, but the problem is that when I'm using the ruler, I can't see it that well and it seems so far away. I have to lean my head forward slightly to make sure my eyes are aligned directly above the tip of thE glands just so that I can see exactly the number it's reached, but I'm worried that this might be distorting my length, which reaches 6NBP.

What do I do? Do i follow the first measurement where I don't lean my head forward at all and my eyes are far back away, or the second method, where my head is leaned forward slightly and my eyes are directly above the tip of my johnson? Ideally it'd be great if I had a wife to do it for me, but that can't happen right now. I've always read that when measuring the length of anything your eyes can't be in front or behind the ending tip of the object. It has to be directly above (birds eye view).

I need help. I don't want to be kidding myself and thinking I'm 6NBP if I'm not.

Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It | PEGym

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-mistakes.html

Just be consistent, so you can be assured of a reliable method of tracking your gains!

Maybe using a camera will help with the birds-eye view.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

IMO it makes sense to look from directly above the tip.
      Started May 2012
      BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
      My stats
      Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Than you for the replies. Those links helped. luckily I'm doing almost everything right. I stand up with it pointing straight out, no learning forward, ruler on top.

The only problem is that i have to lean my face forward slightly to otherwise I can't see it the measurement properly. My eyes are too far back if I dont. Unfortunately I don't have a camera either. That would have actually solved the problem. Damn

Originally posted by Stan View Post
        IMO it makes sense to look from directly above the tip.
        Thank you. That's what i was thinking but i'm not sure yet.
        ItWasWritten
        Last edited by ItWasWritten; 07-18-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

This is what i mean.

thermometerparallaxerror.jpg

Comment

Place your finger tip on the ruler or use a non-permanent marker on it.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

boy you are overthinking this.... lol

if your ruler is flat on the top of your dick you are talking about 1/16th of a difference... and that could change depending on your EQ...

If your that concerned about it set up a mirror at a 45degree angle directly above your dick and the elevation of your eyes.. Then your OCD will be appeased.

Comment

It can make much more than 1/16" of a difference. Lots of guys make good use of that parallax effect in their measured pics, you can easily "gain" a good 1/4" or more with the right camera placement

What doesn't make much sense though is overthinking this when all you want is to measure your NBPEL, which isn't an accurate measurement anyway.
                Started May 2012
                BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                My stats
                Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Working...
                X