No gains.... any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gains.... any ideas?

greetings..... i been doing pe training for 7 months now and i have only gained 1 inch in girth and that was like 3 months ago. but no length at all not even a mm..... its pretty frustrating. my training atm is warm up 10minish with rice bag to stretchers for any were from 20 mins till 20 mins of jerking and i edge, baloon and manual clamping 5 days on 2 days off. or when i feel my penis needs time to recover... i tryed a day on a day off but i found my penis wasnt getting enough from it found that. maybe trying hanging will be alright? any ideas would be great... And is it a good idea to put and rice sock on a few times a day? And is there anything i can do to decrease my fat pad besides loosing weight?

try not to masturbate to much I think this can hurt gains.Because when you masturbate daily your erections are weaker and smaller.Masturbate once or twice a week and your erections are bigger stronger harder.Cut down on the masturbation edging and maybe you will see gains.Only edge twice a week at most and see what happens

Comment

thanks.. i read somewhere that masturbating decreasing testosterone for a few hours. but most of the time i get to the PONR and sit just before that and manual clamp it. I dont ejaculate all the time because i also read that holding it in also gives u more testosterone.

Comment

1 inch girth in 4 months is great. For length, have you consider trying an extender in addition to your routine, if you have the time to wear it daily? A recent study on extenders showed people gained close to an inch in 6 months, and these were people who weren't doing any other PE.

Comment

o really? are they affordable or are they over priced. what do they do?

Comment

But that 1 inch in 4 months is amazing! Heeps of guys complain that how hard it is to gain girth and you gained that much! Good on you mate!

Comment

lol thanks my girth isnt the problem my length is. but thank you

Comment

No s*$t, I would love to gain an inch of girth!

Comment

o really? are they affordable or are they over priced. what do they do?
                  They keep you stretched, you wear them usually 2-8 hours a day, whenever you can. You should search here and ************* forum and see what people who have them have to say. FastSize is one, ProExtender is another. You can google "fastsize extender" and find the site for a general description.

Comment

I'm very impressed with your girth gain of 1 inch too. Congratulations on that. I'll remember this when I have some more time under my belt. It sounds like manual clamping has been very good to you.

I think this is very interesting that you haven't gained length. I'm not sure what to suggest, but maybe PM some of the veterans who have gained lots of length.

Keep up the good work. Your penis is responsive to PE, so there's got to be a way to get that length happening.

Comment

i was thinking about starting to hang.. i did it a few times with the pipe repair clamp. went down to the shops to find 1 and there is only a few sizes and the one i got is 2 small so i need to find some one else where. would it help to go back to the beginners training?
                      Last edited by mason; 11-25-2009, 10:13 PM.

Comment

O and i nothing thing is i notice when i jelq i do some kelg when its at low erection is that bad?

Comment

Hi Mason,

Are you typing too fast or is the English a little shaky? :-) Tough to figure out what you are asking. Are you asking if kegels with Jelq is bad?
                          8/10/97
                          BPEL 6 3/4''
                          EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                          BPEL 7 1/8"
                          EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                          BPEL 7 1/4"
                          EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                          BPEL 7 1/4+"
                          NPBEL 6.6
                          EG 5 1/4"
                          BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
                          BPEL 7.5
                          NBEL 6.75
                          EG ?

Long term goal
                          BPEL 8"
                          EG 6

Comment

PEGym Forums - 8x6

Comment

just typing way to fast man lol sorry. I am asking if kegeling while jelqing is bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X