Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post, a couple of questions.

Hi, this is my first post here.

I am just about to finish my first week of the beginners "routine" (10 mins warm up, 6 mins stretch, 10 mins jelq on a Mon,Wed Fri) I am still having a little trouble not getting erect while jelqing but my main concern is the stretching. I'm not sure how to do it correctly, I am uncut so if I try to pull the skin back to grab below the glans my hand just slips over the head with the skin when I try to stretch. If I grab below without pulling the skin back I have to grip quite hard which is uncomfortable so I don't want to do that.

Can anyone offer some advice?

Cheers.

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
    Hi, this is my first post here.

I am just about to finish my first week of the beginners "routine" (10 mins warm up, 6 mins stretch, 10 mins jelq on a Mon,Wed Fri) I am still having a little trouble not getting erect while jelqing but my main concern is the stretching. I'm not sure how to do it correctly, I am uncut so if I try to pull the skin back to grab below the glans my hand just slips over the head with the skin when I try to stretch. If I grab below without pulling the skin back I have to grip quite hard which is uncomfortable so I don't want to do that.

Can anyone offer some advice?

Cheers.
    Bed fowfers, in this case, bed fowfers would be good for you. You simply lay on your side. then pull your flaccid penis oput. Tuck the pen si between your legs. hold a pellow up against it and wait for 20-30 miutes then you can proceed to do jelqing.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks for the reply king, I will give them a go as my warmup/stretch tonight.

Comment

You'll also eventually adapt and it'll start feeling more like exercise so stimulation will tend not to occur.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
        X