odd results/gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odd results/gains?

before a week ago i have not done any length or girth based excercises just kegels (for a few months), mainly because i did not know of the others, after the first week of stretching and jelqing i found that my erection had increased by a few millimetres, i also found that my erections feel weaker, i dont think its a disease like thing, i think its just that the insides are stretched so much that my body hasnt got used to it as i can feel 3-5mm of possible length that should be there

is my logic right or am i pushing it too hard? any ideas on what to do next?
    30/11/09
    BPFL: 3.75 inches27/12/09
    BPEL: 6 inches
    NBPEL: 5.3 inches

12/03/09
    BPEL: 6.5 inches
    NBPEL: 5.8 inches

Goal by 2012:

NPEL: 7 inches (come on, 1.2 inches in 2 years, that should be easy!)
    EG: 6.5 inches (currently 5.5 inches, dont know how realistic half an inch a year is)

dude calm down, if your erections feel weaker than that is no bueno

you are new take it easy, look at john pops routine

if not my advice to you... do your warmups stretch for 5 mintues jelq for five and rest 2 days on one day off or 1 day on 2 days off, you want to feel the power of your cock

you want to be getting frequent blood rushes there, frequent blood rush is great sign and feels sick

before i injured myself i was walking around with flaccid hardons felt great, now i am back to being a grower not a shower... but however i shall return to the glorious adventure of p.e

....... enough watch your dick bro

Comment

thanks for the advice, the really strange thing is that i may randonmly get erections when sat at a desk or seat (even though these erections dont feel full capacity), i can feel that the same amount of blood is being pushed into my penis as before yet it just feels softer, you may be right about pushing it but it makes no sense to me

i might give it a rest for a day or two and then resume with a fixed regime
      30/11/09
      BPFL: 3.75 inches27/12/09
      BPEL: 6 inches
      NBPEL: 5.3 inches

12/03/09
      BPEL: 6.5 inches
      NBPEL: 5.8 inches

Goal by 2012:

NPEL: 7 inches (come on, 1.2 inches in 2 years, that should be easy!)
      EG: 6.5 inches (currently 5.5 inches, dont know how realistic half an inch a year is)

Comment

Working...
      X