No announcement yet.

Which exercises to be done while erect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which exercises to be done while erect?

Newbie on the forum here, basically I want to start doing a routine of exercises to increase my penis size, however from searching around, it seems like most exercises are for when you are flaccid or semi-erect but my penis becomes fully erect very quickly, so can anyone give me a list of exercises that can be done while fully erect?

Thanks

to the Gym geordierikuo!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

It is very dangerous for beginners to do erect exercises, take it slow and condition your penis first so you don't injure it, Jelqing should not be done at over 65% erect and stretching should be at zero percent erect, totally flaccid.

Later on as you get conditioned you can move on to more advanced exercises that require higher erection levels.

It is normal for beginners to get erect from the exercises at first, just leave your penis til the erection subsides to an acceptable level then resume, with time you will get used to it, and this will not be a problem for you.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Awesome thanks dude!

Comment

Originally posted by geordierikuo View Post
        Awesome thanks dude!
        You are welcome, and welcome!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Any exercise I can think of that is done fully erect is an advanced exercise, which should not be done by total beginners. Just wait for your erection to subside.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X