• Show
Clear All

• After three months

I finished the JP routine

Start BPEL 5.5"
    After 2 weeks 6"
    After 3 months 5.5"

But i feel my penis bigger than the one i have 3 months ago
    Is thicker and flaccid size is almost the double!!

Perhaps i did something wrong in the last measurement?

Im no expert but im guessing that you havent gained in length at all and when you measured after two weeks you either measured slightly differently or had a stronger erection when measuring. You probably need to either rethink your PE routine by getting advise from the experts or concentrate on technique more.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis_Bickle View Post
      Im no expert but im guessing that you havent gained in length at all and when you measured after two weeks you either measured slightly differently or had a stronger erection when measuring. You probably need to either rethink your PE routine by getting advise from the experts or concentrate on technique more.
      But i have the feeling that my penis is a lot different with the one i had three months ago. My flaccid lenght became double! And according to my measurments i gain aproximately 1/2 inch in girth. i took measures with the same ruler. The NBPEL is 2/3 inch. BPEL is the same.
      Maybe i have to get a rest days and measure again. I was thinking all this period that i am gaining as i had all the PIs that indicates growing...
      It is very weird...

Comment

Are you sure that you have been measuring consistently?

Whether you were sitting down, standing up, had the same EQ, used the same meaurement technique and device all factor in the accuracy of a measurement.

JP has a really good method of measurement using a wooden dowel. You can push it into your pelvis and it sits perfcetly in a nook above your penis, giving very consistent and accurate gains.

If you were measuring the same way then Travis could be right about measuring with different EQ levels.

It's good to hear that you've made good progress though, don't lose faith and keep going!
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
        X