Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about changing my routine around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about changing my routine around?

Have been thinking about changing my routine for a while to suit my gains. I ideally would like to gain both length and girth equally BUT my main aim in length:

Current Routine in order:

Warm up- 15 Minutes
    20 Minutes Dry Jelq
    30 Minutes Stretch
    Alternating Pump and Jelq- which equals 40 minutes pumping (4hg) and 30 minutes wet jelqs
    Edge

As I want to prioritize my LENGTH I was thinking about replacing the 20 minute dry jelqs with another 20minutes stretching, built up over time. I'm loving the Pump Jelq combo so I will keep those in.

Any ideas?

JF
    john fin
    Last edited by john fin; 08-07-2014, 05:10 AM.

Have decided to get rid of the dry jelqs completely, need advice on what order to put the exercise?

I know doing girth work before length work is advised so should I Jelq, pump stretch OR Jelq, Stretch Pump. I ask this because stretching after pumping doesn't seem like a good idea to me?

Comment

Try stretching at the end of the girth work if that's what's recommended, some experimentation is needed sometimes whilst watching PI's to see what works.
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Jelq,stretch,pump in my opinion,definitely. It always felt like the best order with my experimentation.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I'd also vote for the warm up, jelq, stretch, pump order. The only other thing I might add is to finish the routine with some edging from time to time. Or if you find your PI's falling off a bit just edge instead of the routine once in awhile.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys tried the Jelq,stretch,pump order and it worked great will stick with this for a couple of months !

Comment

Yup it is a great order. I always finish any type of routine with pumping, putting it anywhere else in a routine doesn't feel right at all.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
              X