Bundled LAS Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled LAS Update

I started doing bundled LAS's about two weeks ago. While I have had fairly decent girth gains since I started in June (a little over 3/4" gain), I have had very little to show in the way of length gains. Today before stretching or warming up I measured my flaccid stretch length and it has increased by over 1/2" (just under 8"). The only thing I can attribute this increase to is the bundled LAS's. I am not stretching any differently and I only get to stretch maybe twice a week for 30 minutes a shot. I have not measured my erect length yet. I started doing these as an easy means to work my tunica. I am no expert in any of this shit, so this sudden gain could of just happened because it was due, and not because of the bundling. However, I would suggest giving it a try an seeing if any of you get results from it.

I bundle in one direction and sit on it for about 30 minutes. Any longer and my unit begins to get sore. Next time I do it I bundle in the opposite direction for the same amount of time. While some people put their unit under one of their ass cheeks, I put mine down the middle of my butt crack. That way I am not squishing it, and when I do regular LAS's I can sit on it for over an hour with no discomfort whatsoever. While a sofa is too soft, using a cushioned chair is the only way to go with these.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 11-29-2009, 09:49 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Hey man, what is a bundled LAS? I know what a normal LAS is.
    Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
    EG: 5.0"

Comment

Bundling is when you twist your unit like a corkscrew. Most of us can twist our shaft one time around. When I am twisting it I also pull down at the base so that everything evens out. Once I have twisted it as far as it will comfortably go, I then proceed just like a normal LAS.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
      X