How to increse sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to increse sensitivity

Is there anyway for me to increase sensitivity or decrease my stamina?

I can pretty routinely got for 5+ hours without fear of ejaculating and have been able to do so from the first time I had sex

But really it is more of a curse than a blessing.

Quite often I stop having sex because im simply to tired to continue thrusting and go to bed unsatisfied

Any help?

Hmmm. Well, a physical solution might be flexing and holding your PC/BC muscles in order to help you ejaculate, but that's more of a short-term solution (I doubt that would be totally satisfying for long). Have you tried that in the past?

Are you on anti-depressants? SSRIs can stop ejaculation from happening easily. Also, you might want to investigate whether you have low histamine. Low histamine levels in the blood, from what I understand, can cause delayed ejaculation. Your doctor should be able to do a simple blood test to determine if that's the case.

Lastly, would you say you're emotionally connected to your partners? How often during sex do you really, deeply connect to your partner? You may have no difficulty keeping an erection, but are you actually (mentally) turned on? Are you having the kind of sex that's hot to you?

I have noticed that I lose sensitivity in intercourse sometimes if I thrust too quickly for too long. Have you tried slowing down and really going focusing on the pleasure and/or being a little more selfish by doing the type of penetration that feels best to you?
    Starting:
    BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
    BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
    NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

You're not allergic to latex from the condoms, are you?
      Everyone dies...
      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

A reverse "Stop and Start" will do it. Try stimulating yourself to completion as quickly as possible and using a very light grip. This will reduce your sensory threshold within a few sessions.

You should also abstain from any regular masturbation unless you follow the protocol above. Even simply abstaining for awhile will drive up your sensitivity.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I had this problem to some extent when young and overcame it. I used to sex for however long ,then wank to finish off.
          I like the ideas above; for me masturbating with a light grip was central.
          You can use kegals to hasten orgasm, might be woth experimenting with.

Comment

Originally posted by buchmiller View Post
            Hmmm. Well, a physical solution might be flexing and holding your PC/BC muscles in order to help you ejaculate, but that's more of a short-term solution (I doubt that would be totally satisfying for long). Have you tried that in the past?
            No , in fact I have not. I will give that a shot.

Are you on anti-depressants? SSRIs can stop ejaculation from happening easily. Also, you might want to investigate whether you have low histamine. Low histamine levels in the blood, from what I understand, can cause delayed ejaculation. Your doctor should be able to do a simple blood test to determine if that's the case.
            Never been on anti-depressants

Lastly, would you say you're emotionally connected to your partners? How often during sex do you really, deeply connect to your partner? You may have no difficulty keeping an erection, but are you actually (mentally) turned on? Are you having the kind of sex that's hot to you?
            It is quite rare for me to have an emotional connection. I should look into that

I have noticed that I lose sensitivity in intercourse sometimes if I thrust too quickly for too long. Have you tried slowing down and really going focusing on the pleasure and/or being a little more selfish by doing the type of penetration that feels best to you?
            Im such a giver. Im always concerned about her first. I think it comes from fears of inadequacy

Originally posted by PESG View Post
            You're not allergic to latex from the condoms, are you?
            No I dont believe I am

Comment

Im such a giver. Im always concerned about her first. I think it comes from fears of inadequacy
              You shouldn't feel about this because it's quite common. Men are conditioned to be givers. What I've learned, though, is that the hottest sex comes from a two-way energy of giving and taking. Women like to know that they're getting you off. Women want to be adequate as much as men do.

If you aren't taking during sex, you're doing yourself a disservice. You should be having sex because it feels good to you. There's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself or liking orgasm as a man. The man enjoying himself, and enjoying his orgasm, is every bit as important to good sex as the woman enjoying herself and her orgasm.

Of course women appreciate the "Ladies First" mentality, but sex becomes boring if you bring that mentality to sex every time. Women want to feel like sex goddesses like men want to feel like sex gods. Yes, I believe most women will be frustrated if you consistently ignore their needs and come before they have a chance to come; but most a lot more understanding than we give them credit for. They don't always want or need to be satisfied by a penis penetrating their vagina. Sometimes they do.

Be selfish in sex just once and see what happens! Ask for exactly what you want, what's hot to you. You may find it electrifies the relationship. The woman will feel proud, you'll get what you want; sex will be honest. If you sense that the woman wants to get off, ask her. I've experimented with this lately and have found if I do it, it's a lot easier to get my partner off because she's really turned on by the fact that I'm so turned on by what she's doing.
              Starting:
              BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
              BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
              NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

Working...
              X