Kegal Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegal Question

Ok Guys I am starting a new routine soon but I want to ensure I can properly do all the exercises first. I have read and researched the Kegal but I am still unsure and I want to explain my understanding of it and hopefully someone can correct me if I am wrong.

So far I understand a Kegal to be the tightening of the muscle around the penis which is the same muscle used to hold in our pee. It feels like a small muscle and difficult to tighten. You hold this for the time required and loosen again.

Is this it or am I doing this incorrectly? I want to make sure because this could be a mistake and I dont want to start a routine only to find out I have been doing this incorrectly.

Thanks

My penis also contracts inwards when I do this and butt cheeks are clenched a little.

Comment

thats right. Practise while you pee maybe. Hold up quickly = kegel. Resume peeing fast = reverse kegel. These are the 2 front versions.
      -SnakePerfecter

Comment

Penis inwards is correct, but dont use the butt, that's part of the rear versions. isolate the front to begin with.
        -SnakePerfecter

Comment

to the Gym showman1990!

To locate your PC muscle, lightly place two fingers behind your testicles.
          Now imagine that you are urinating and want to stop the flow. The muscle
          that you squeeze internally to stop the flow is the PC muscle. Practice stopping
          and starting your urination a few times so that you know where this
          muscle group is located.
          How to Do Kegel Exercises for Men: A Definitive Guide to Male Kegeling | PEGym

And dont forget reverse kegels to balance your pelvic floor!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-thats-me.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

If you are interested in penis enlargement exercises to improve your penile health and increase your EQ in addition to a size gains bonus, don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

If you dont isolate them early on you make it difficult to adjust imbalances when/if they occure. Heard one here mention how he had trouble taking a proper dump, because he unknowingly always had done rear kegels during his front kegels and therefore got his rear too tight.

EDIT: Mr B8 just made me realize your all new here. Welcome to the gym
            -SnakePerfecter

Comment

to the Gym showman1990!

To locate your PC muscle, lightly place two fingers behind your testicles.
              Now imagine that you are urinating and want to stop the flow. The muscle
              that you squeeze internally to stop the flow is the PC muscle. Practice stopping
              and starting your urination a few times so that you know where this
              muscle group is located.
              How to Do Kegel Exercises for Men: A Definitive Guide to Male Kegeling | PEGym

And dont forget reverse kegels to balance your pelvic floor!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-thats-me.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ster-list.html

If you are interested in penis enlargement exercises to improve your penile health and increase your EQ in addition to a size gains bonus, don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you Mr6incher and MrB8 I feel very welcome here and this is a relieving feeling. In terms of isolating the butt cheeks how can this be done though because I cannot currently feel anyway as a beginner to isolate the muscle at the front for the kegal =/

Comment

I know no better term than asshole... If your asshole gets "sucked into you", your working musces to far back.

"stop peeing fast" first with as little effort as possible. Like flexing only biceps, nothing else in the arm. Thats the front kegel. Its difficult at first without "moving the asshole muscles" but you will know soon enough, as "stopping pee"-fatique sets in. As soon as your tired you lose sensitivity and proper form and needs to wait a day, for rest, and to properly feel the isolation again.
                  -SnakePerfecter

Comment

Ok I think I have it now. I can tighten this muscle in but it doesnt feel that intense an exercise, is this the way it is suppose to feel? I feel like a right noob but hopefully this will be my last question.

Comment

It will come with practice, and it should not be intense, at least in the beginning.

And feel free to ask questions when you have them, it a big community, that likes to help!

Comment

Thank you so much MrB8 I have got my answers.

Comment

Working...
                        X