Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Out..

Hi everyone,

I just had a couple questions, I've been using Bathmate Hercules for the last 2 weeks with caution, I don't want to injure myself or over train, I plan on starting some manual exercises this week with BM.

So far: Week 1 - 5x a week 5min BM pump, Week 2 - 5x week 8min BM pump, Week 3- 10min BM Pump x5

Currently at week 3 and I'm going to start manual stretching and some jelqs maybe 50/100 not sure yet I'm going to see how I go with the 10min pumping first, I also edge after the BM session, I'm going for as much tissue expansion as possible in the pump sessions and as little edema as possible, fluid retention is hideous.

Is this a good approach? I'm aiming for girth and length but don't want to wear an extender all day so I thought even if the BM helps with girth more, it won't hurt length either.

And lastly, my penis is a banana shape so it curves upwards, this sometimes is an issue as my glands press up against the tube, is this problematic? I try get the angle correct so I'm dead center in the tube but sometimes the erection pump touches the tube?

Thanks for reading

Welcome to the gym 2Keen!

I'm not sure about pumping as I've never done it, maybe one of our members who are experienced with this will chime in. Failing that maybe post your question on this guys thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...light=Bathpump

Also read this if you already haven't (very important!)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Have you considered a beginner routine such as JP90 to condition your body for the more intense stuff later on?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Good luck, stay safe!
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

to the Gym 2Keen!

Don't miss this thread!!

Follow the links burtybasset kindly provided above, and focus on safety!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Before pumping, I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey 2keen!

Welcome to the Gym.

Unless you have a severe upward bend, the water inside the tube should allow your glans to easily slide up the cylinder wall.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Hey 2keen!

Welcome to the Gym.

Unless you have a severe upward bend, the water inside the tube should allow your glans to easily slide up the cylinder wall.
          i wouldn't say it is severe but i do touch the top of the tube without pain, is this okay to keep pumping? it actually feels great whilst im in the pump

Comment

Working...
          X