Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner needs some advice

Hello Ppl,first excuse my english, its not my mother language,
    I am new to this forum and i really like it,Im also new to PE, i am doing the exercises in the beginners routine for a few
    weeks but not seriously because I first thought that it cannot work(like everybody claims even Wikipedia), BUT although not
    doing them rigurously I saw same gains and I changed my view.And here I am now, I want to begin some serious PE, and need
    some advice.I know that I should search the forums, but to get some good answers, it would take to long, and maybe a Pro
    here can help me out quick.
    So here are my answers:

1.How long should a Jelq take (in the beginners routine it is mentioned as 3-4 sec, and both hands count as one rep), but in
    the instructional video the guy is doing the pretty quick. Is the duration really important or is it just important that the
    blood shall be forced to the glans, time beeing a lesser factor.

2.While doing the Jelq, does the palm of the hand need to face my belly or away from me, I saw different versions,which is
    better?

3.How hard shall I Jelq, because my Penis is thicker in the middle section than the towards the glans and i get the feeling
    that my fingers are slipping once I get over the thicker part and that the Jelq is not complete, this
    happens when Jelqing pretty hard (any advice?). Is it important to Jelq hard, I know that when doing V-Jelqs the pressure
    from the fingers is enough and you need not squeeze aditionally.

4.Where shall I stop with my Jelqs and V-Jelqs, just below the glans?

5.How good are V-Jelqs because as I said my fingers are slipping after reaching the mid of the shaft when doing Jelqs and
    I feel the V-Jelqs are working better whit this problem.

Yhank you very much for your time
    DST

Originally posted by DSTiamat View Post
    Hello Ppl,first excuse my english, its not my mother language,
    I am new to this forum and i really like it,Im also new to PE, i am doing the exercises in the beginners routine for a few
    weeks but not seriously because I first thought that it cannot work(like everybody claims even Wikipedia), BUT although not
    doing them rigurously I saw same gains and I changed my view.And here I am now, I want to begin some serious PE, and need
    some advice.I know that I should search the forums, but to get some good answers, it would take to long, and maybe a Pro
    here can help me out quick.
    Hey! Welcome to the gym! I wouldn't exactly consider myself a pro, but I know quite a lot of so I hope I can help. Time to put my multiple answer hat back on!

Yeah it does work! Look at the progress logs and success stories for a little more motivation! In particular check out PESG's success story!

1.How long should a Jelq take (in the beginners routine it is mentioned as 3-4 sec, and both hands count as one rep), but in
    the instructional video the guy is doing the pretty quick. Is the duration really important or is it just important that the
    blood shall be forced to the glans, time beeing a lesser factor.
    3-4 seconds is still pretty quick in my opinion. I actually spend 5 seconds per stroke, I believe that the quality of them is the most important factor. Also, the guy in the video you watched will be doing them a lot more intensly than you should do them at this stage. You need to have a well conditioned penis to perform them like that.

Rather than duration, at this point focus on a correct technique.

2.While doing the Jelq, does the palm of the hand need to face my belly or away from me, I saw different versions,which is
    better?
    Your palm should be facing toward your belly, this video shows the correct method for a standard jelq. Remember, this example is way more intense than you should be doing it at the moment.

3.How hard shall I Jelq, because my Penis is thicker in the middle section than the towards the glans and i get the feeling
    that my fingers are slipping once I get over the thicker part and that the Jelq is not complete, this
    happens when Jelqing pretty hard (any advice?). Is it important to Jelq hard, I know that when doing V-Jelqs the pressure
    from the fingers is enough and you need not squeeze aditionally.
    Do not jelq too hard. Here are some general tips for PE:
    • Use a light grip! An analogy I like is that you treat it like an egg, you want to apply enough pressure to manipulate the tissue and muscle but you don't want to break the egg. A tighter grip is actually counter-productive. It's not as effective and can cause injury.
    • Warm-up and down! A decent warm up gets your penis plump and ready to PE. It seriously lowers the chance of injury. I'd reccommend 10 minutes, minimum.
    • Never jelq or stretch using the head of your penis! When you jelq stop below the glans and when you stretch grip an inch or so behind it.
    • Keep an eye on your PI's. Listen to your penis, learn what is good for it and what it doesn't like!
    • Dont jelq above a 70% erection level! This increases the chance of injury! When you stretch you should also remain flaccid. Look at the graph below:

Originally Posted by Erection Scale
    10 - Raging rock-hard
    09 - Very hard
    08 - Hard
    07 - Mostly Hard
    06 - Somewhat Hard
    05 - Semi Hard/ Semi Soft
    04 - Somewhat Impotent
    03 - Mostly Impotent
    02 - Impotent
    01 - Completely Impotent

4.Where shall I stop with my Jelqs and V-Jelqs, just below the glans?
    See above.

5.How good are V-Jelqs because as I said my fingers are slipping after reaching the mid of the shaft when doing Jelqs and

I feel the V-Jelqs are working better whit this problem.
    I credit a lot of my gains to V-jelqs and I know a lot of other members do too. Have you definately got the right technique? I assume you've checked the video?

I hope that helps!

LookAlive
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Thank You very much Sir, some very quick and precise answers,
      TY
      DST

Comment

You're welcome!
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by DSTiamat
          better?
          I've only been doing this for a couple of weeks, so take that into consideration. But I read an interview with Dr. Howard and one of his tips was to get as close to the base as possible (link below). He said he favored the overhand grip (palm away from stomach) for this. I find it easier that way too. But the back of your hand obscures the view a bit, and I like to carefully monitor the technique, erection level, etc. as I'm learning. So, I switch back and forth, using both grips half of the time. Good luck.

Dr. Howard Part 1: A Doctor’s PE Experience | Aaron Kemmer & Labor of Man

Comment

Yes im feeling the same, namely that with the overhand grip I find it easier ,force more blood to the glans some more experienced PPl here can pls explain if it is ok this way too or not?
            DST

Comment

I do half and half. I do the first half of my Jelqs with the palm away from my stomach just to make sure I'm getting as close to the base as possible. Do the second half the opposite way because I feel like i work my penis better with that grip. Just my personal opinion. Don't know what's best, and I have only been doing this for a little over a month.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
              X