tingly skin crawling feeling after jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tingly skin crawling feeling after jelqing

Today I did my PE routine with slightly higher erection level - sort of by accident. Afterward my penis had a sort of tingly skin crawling sensation for just a little while. It's gone now whatever it was.

Does anybody have thoughts on what this sensation means? Good? Bad?

Thanks.

Could you maybe describe it as "itchy" ? I used to get that feeling after edging when I was an extreme novice. Although I never really diagnosed what it was. It never amounted to anything negative though.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

No not itchy, but maybe a little bit like a subtle tickle.

Comment

Do you ride a bike hot rod?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

No but I spend a lot of time sitting in a chair at work and on an exercise ball at home.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
            No but I spend a lot of time sitting in a chair at work and on an exercise ball at home.
            Exercise ball would not cause a problem but sitting for long periods can. Bicycle seats can cut off the pudendum nerve which would cause tingleling. How about other extremeties like hands and feet?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

No, hands and feet are fine. I also walk a couple miles each day and that's been fine.

Where is the pudenda nerve?

I'm pretty sure I just worked my penis a little harder today because of higher erection level. I just wonder if I should be interpreting these sensations as a red, amber, or green light.

Comment

This could be a sign of a growth spurt coing on, i would say green light.

Comment

Interesting. I'll keep you all posted.

Comment

Working...
                  X