Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website devoted to rating penises. please tell me this is not the avg of most men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once came across some forums where women (professional strippers) were talking about their boyfriend's penis sizes. From a cursory glance, I literally thought that the average penis size here was near 7.5". Some guy brought up the observation that most women were reporting 6" as about 8".

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
      I once came across some forums where women (professional strippers) were talking about their boyfriend's penis sizes. From a cursory glance, I literally thought that the average penis size here was near 7.5". Some guy brought up the observation that most women were reporting 6" as about 8".
      My ex used to refer to me as "big" when we had sex... I was 5.6" x 4.75

I had always thought she must've been with 'really small guys'...

but hey.. the sex was awesome. Women definitely over estimate. I feel more confident now being 6.1" x 5.0"(multiple measurements on different nights in the last 2 weeks b/c I'm still in disbelief I actually gained length & girth...) and am still dedicated to getting to my idealistic, realistic goal of 7 x 5.5

we're not together anymore for her emotional problems... and her relapsing for her ex boyfriend of 4 years vs. me for 5 months. I ended up being a rebound... sex... bliss.. nothing more. I'm over it now... but it gave me confidence in my physical attractiveness to women.. and my ability in the bedroom. This girl was a 9 or 9.5, too... and that isn't just my opinion. Can't think about this relationship too much more anymore.. it does rekindle old feelings at times... not healthy for me.
      A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
      NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
      GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

i was talking to a girl yesterday online and the subject of sex was brought up. eventually she admitted that her ex-bf was 9" long and the biggest that she has had. i was of course extremely skeptical and ever so politely questioned her claim, informing her that only something like 2% of the adult male population in the US is that size, and he sure must have been lucky. she said that it was measured at 9". not to sound sexist, but if i didnt already know that girls haven't the slightest clue on gauging an accurate dick size ('measured' or not) it wouldn't have annoyed me so much. but for some reason it did. i really just wanted to question her claim even further and ask 'how' it was measured, since most outside of PE haven't the slightest on proper measuring techniques and can easily get another inch or so by placing the ruler to the side of the cock and farther down than where the shaft begins, somehow convincing themselves that it's the right way to measure. she then said "6-7" was the perfect size, which got me further frustrated knowing there's a good chance it was just an overly liberal size measurement she created in her head without knowing the actual scarcity of a 7" cock.

it would appear to me that many girls are pretty gullible, if not downright clueless, about how to assess a man's junk. not just from this anecdotal example, but from what ive seen and read many, many times over. couple this with the fact that the average guy is pretty good at stretching numbers when it comes to size claims and you have a rather skewed system. truth is, i could easily tell most girls that im 6.5 when in fact im an honest 6". but girls won't question it since it's not a completely ridiculous claim. however being as we are all decently concerned with *actual* measurements around here, it becomes difficult to lie.

anyway, sorry to threadjack, but the moral here is to take what girls say (and most people outside of PE) about dick size with a huge grain of salt!
        Last edited by jetsetter439; 01-04-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetter439 View Post
          anyway, sorry to threadjack, but the moral here is to take what girls say (and most people outside of PE) about dick size with a huge grain of salt!

Is that grain of salt BP or NBP?

Comment

hahahaa :0

wait, you are making a joke.. ? or were you actually wishing for me to elaborate on something?

sorry, there is always something of a communication barrier when it comes to conveying things on the interwebz.

Comment

lets get sumthing straight not every woman but 99% of them could not by lookin at something could tell u the size not even close woman think that an inch is alot smaler than it is ,thus the problem with there size dimentions 1 of my xs used to always say i had defo had an 8 incher when i was far from it but she was convinced so as you do you let her think that lol till i got the tape out n she was quite amazed at how much she was out so the point of the story dont belive what most girls think! or some sites may appear to prove when in fact from my and many others experiance through the internet and many many friends i would say the average is 5.75"-6.15" and just on this site alone i would say the average is about 6.15" just from everyone who are in the forums so to anyone that gets their head down from some of these false facts keep your head up!!!
              29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
              EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
              NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
              EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
              EG-6"

Comment

hahahaa :0

wait, you are making a joke.. ? or were you actually wishing for me to elaborate on something?

sorry, there is always something of a communication barrier when it comes to conveying things on the interwebz.

Haha, naw man a joke.. the GF tells me at least I think I'm funny.

Comment

haha, it was rather funny. i just wanted to make sure i wasnt laughing off any legit questions.

Comment

Even though some females don't know how to measure they go by what they feel when it's inside them.

Had an ex say yea some guys you can do doggy style with & it's cool but others who are well endowed it hurts.

Hearing that totally pissed me off! Have to get some Size on for the summer!!
                    Presently
                    6 Length
                    5 Girth

Short Term
                    6 1/2 x 5.5

Long Term
                    7 1/2 x 6

Dream
                    8 x 6.5

Comment

Does it really make a difference? Who cares what they other guy has or what the average is. You have a dick and it's yours.If you listen to the vets on here they will teach you how to make it bigger with time if that's what you want.Whether you're average, above or below doesn't make a hoot of difference. Be confident in you and what you have, change the things you can, and don't stress over what some internet site says. You want to see dicks? Join a gym, take your time getting dressed after a workout and check out the other guys but don't let them catch you doing it! Silly, be you and do what you can and whether you're average or not; it's you!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Loscda View Post
                        Even though some females don't know how to measure they go by what they feel when it's inside them.

Had an ex say yea some guys you can do doggy style with & it's cool but others who are well endowed it hurts.

Hearing that totally pissed me off! Have to get some Size on for the summer!!
                        im pretty sure the (general) consensus is that any sex with a very well endowed man can be potentially painful.

Comment

im pretty sure the (general) consensus is that any sex with a very well endowed man can be potentially painful.
                          Not necessarily, because if the girl is good & wet it's comfortable. But the key is that the female is good & relaxed then anything can be accomplished.
                          Presently
                          6 Length
                          5 Girth

Short Term
                          6 1/2 x 5.5

Long Term
                          7 1/2 x 6

Dream
                          8 x 6.5

Comment

thats probably true, but i dont think the vast majority of girls are actively pursuing larger guys, unless they are hardcore sluts or size queens

Comment

I feel you on that!
                              Presently
                              6 Length
                              5 Girth

Short Term
                              6 1/2 x 5.5

Long Term
                              7 1/2 x 6

Dream
                              8 x 6.5

Comment