Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website devoted to rating penises. please tell me this is not the avg of most men?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Website devoted to rating penises. please tell me this is not the avg of most men?

    I know there's a lot of talk about "what's the average penis size for a man between 20-65?" ... common response is... 5-7 inches...

    which is not an idealistic response/answer. But I was curious (no homo) to check out the site to see how I measured up...

    most of the users are >7"... from a visual perspective that is...

    that has to be a crock of something.. no?

    Oh well.

    just wondering.
    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
    NEW LOG!

    May '15 - 6.9" BP
    GOAL - 7.5 BP

  • #2
    Guys with huge dicks are going to show them off. The smaller dudes not as much.

    Comment


    • #3
      i assume you are talking about thevisualizer.net. that site is a crock of shit. i checked it out not too long ago and my 6" was considered 'small to average'. i believe 7" is considered normal, and anything above is simply 'above average'. i'd advise to steer clear of that site which obviously glorifies huge cocks.

      Comment


      • #4
        thats kind of a cooler site actually.. i would guess that a lot of the members claimed sizes are bs.. but the smaller avg/larger avg condom studies seem to be pretty on... and its cool you can put mandingo and stuff next to your junk and see how ridiculously huge that thing is lol.
        my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

        current:
        BPEL- 6 3/4in
        EG- 5in
        NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

        short term goal (1-2 months):
        BPEL- 7in
        EG-5.2in
        NBPEL- 6.5in

        Comment


        • #5
          The best and most scientific surveys conclude that average is 6" or less. Many maintain that 5.5" is average. 7" is definitely above average. 8" is considered unusually large.
          Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

          Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
          Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
          Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
          Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
          February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
          June '13 BPFLS 11"
          January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
          December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

          "It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

          P.E.: My magnificent obsession

          "Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

          Comment


          • #6
            G4117,
            Are we talking about bpel or nbpel measurements?

            I find 7" nbpel large rather than "above average".
            Last edited by Gyrta; 01-04-2010, 11:08 AM.
            Log
            Measurements (Current):
            BPEL: 7.25"
            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

            Comment


            • #7
              Most studies measure in BPEL.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

              Comment


              • #8
                I always thought 5.5"-6" was average... 6.5" - 7" was above average and 7.1" + was large.. and clearly anything 8.5" or > is just sickeningly obscene :P
                A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                NEW LOG!

                May '15 - 6.9" BP
                GOAL - 7.5 BP

                Comment


                • #9
                  Which site are you referring to? I have had a similar experience for example in rate a rod (I am not gay whatsoever). There are some dicks there that could possibly classify as micropenis, but there are quite a lot of huge monsters there.

                  My guess is that if it is a dick rating site or something like that, the bigger guys of course would feel more confident. Just think about it if it was a body rating site don’t you think that those athletic/ buffed guys would be much more willing to post pics rather to someone fat for example?

                  I still do think that there are many big dicks out there, just as there are many small ones too. If you take a very big size for example 7.25-7.5 inches, according to mraverage statistics 1.0% of the males out there are about that size.

                  I don’t know the amount of males in North America but that must be a great number of dicks, let alone in the world.
                  Was (july 07): 5.25 nbp (5.8 bp)X 4.5 December 11 :6.2 nbp (6.55 bp) X 4.6
                  Goal: 6.5 nbp (6.8 bp) X 4.8
                  Final goal: 6.8 nbp (7.2 bp) X 5 for my 25th birthday

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gryphon View Post
                    Which site are you referring to? I have had a similar experience for example in rate a rod (I am not gay whatsoever). There are some dicks there that could possibly classify as micropenis, but there are quite a lot of huge monsters there.

                    My guess is that if it is a dick rating site or something like that, the bigger guys of course would feel more confident. Just think about it if it was a body rating site donít you think that those athletic/ buffed guys would be much more willing to post pics rather to someone fat for example?

                    I still do think that there are many big dicks out there, just as there are many small ones too. If you take a very big size for example 7.25-7.5 inches, according to mraverage statistics 1.0% of the males out there are about that size.

                    I donít know the amount of males in North America but that must be a great number of dicks, let alone in the world.
                    Not gay, but was curious to see how I would measure up to rate my c*ck [dot] com. I was appalled. I honestly feel there are more 5.5-6.5 than 7"... people just overestimate 9/10 times...

                    I was reading on here that someone who has PE'd to 6.something inches <6.5" their partner thought they were 9" already O.o
                    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                    NEW LOG!

                    May '15 - 6.9" BP
                    GOAL - 7.5 BP

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bananaboat11 View Post
                      I know there's a lot of talk about "what's the average penis size for a man between 20-65?" ... common response is... 5-7 inches...

                      which is not an idealistic response/answer. But I was curious (no homo) to check out the site to see how I measured up...

                      most of the users are >7"... from a visual perspective that is...

                      that has to be a crock of something.. no?

                      Oh well.

                      just wondering.
                      I can understand your frustration. It's like saying that "the average man is 5-7 feet tall"- which is true in the very broadest sense. I think men interested in PE represent a very diverse mix of people, but I've found that the average (according to most men's initial measurements) is a bit under 6 inches BPE; and interestingly enough the average male height is a bit under 6 feet

                      This assessment of mine takes into consideration the many thousands of men that have penned these stats for use in being helped with their routines, so I would consider it to be more factual than internet-based DIY measurement sites.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                      The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                      25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                        I can understand your frustration. It's like saying that "the average man is 5-7 feet tall"- which is true in the very broadest sense. I think men interested in PE represent a very diverse mix of people, but I've found that the average (according to most men's initial measurements) is a bit under 6 inches BPE; and interestingly enough the average male height is a bit under 6 feet

                        This assessment of mine takes into consideration the many thousands of men that have penned these stats for use in being helped with their routines, so I would consider it to be more factual than internet-based DIY measurement sites.

                        So that makes me above average in both respects then? :P (no ego) lol

                        Above average now in NBPEL thanks to PE Gym in just 6 weeks =)
                        A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                        NEW LOG!

                        May '15 - 6.9" BP
                        GOAL - 7.5 BP

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bananaboat11 View Post
                          So that makes me above average in both respects then? :P (no ego) lol

                          Above average now in NBPEL thanks to PE Gym in just 6 weeks =)
                          It appears so It's amazing what just a few weeks of PE can do, and your post is further testimony that it doesn't take many months or years to make decent gains
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                          The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                          25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            It appears so It's amazing what just a few weeks of PE can do, and your post is further testimony that it doesn't take many months or years to make decent gains
                            I was, honestly, shocked that I saw any results. I was so skeptical... (and I'm a man of science and physiology lol in a graduate program)

                            but, I have yet to meet my realistic goal of 7 x 5.5... I'm hoping another 3-6 months will do... then I'll just do maintenance PE and continue contributing here to help out those in 'need'... those who are 7+" I hate to say are lucky they are what they are... regardless.. I'll help any in question to the best I can. I've done about 6 months of research and reading prior to PEing now (as I have PE'd in the past b/c of Cheekycherry) but I was never consistent until recent..

                            thanks again =)
                            A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                            NEW LOG!

                            May '15 - 6.9" BP
                            GOAL - 7.5 BP

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I like this site.... Mr Average?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X