Clear All

• Beginning new routine - Criticism

Hi,

I'm relatively new to PE.

I began in December of 2013. Measurements were the same they are now -

Flaccid - 2 1/2. Circumference - 3 1/2
    Erect - 5 1/4. Circumference - 4 1/4

In March of 2014

After use of the Pro Extender (warmup, light stretches) my measurements were pretty much the same -

Erect - 5
    BPEL - 5 1/4

Now - after about a month usage of bathmate and pro extender (on and off) I discontinued PE around May.

For me it was the pro extender really. I didn't have the time to constantly "re-strap" and it was a big hassle for me. I also needed to dig a little deeper inside as i wasn't being too consistent with my PE. I could easily DIY the extender to make it more comfortable and incorporate more exercises etc...

but with all the things going on in my life I gave up on it.

So now, after a lot of research I'm planning (what i think is) a good routine.

My measurement on 08/13 was BPEL of 5 1/8 - 5 1/4" (Didn't do the circumference but will do)

I've considered a number of exercises over the course of researching and my experience with PE.

Jelqing seems to be the best but I've been concerned over sensitivity issues. This stems from improper masturbation techniques (using a dry hand for over 10 years - seriously.....how can i expect to climax or keep an erection with friction like that??? lol)

So I've been DESENSITIZING my penis to get used to softer touch, etc....

I don't want jelqing to make my penis less sensitive (since this is a pre existing condition in my case).

Anyway - I came up with this -

(BTW DID DAY 1 TODAY)

DAY 1 -

a)Warm up/Stretches (Warm up with warm cloth, stretch up, down, forward, both sides 30 seconds each)
    b)150 LIGHT Jelqs (I'm trying to stay away from them but they seem like the best manual exercises, will stay as light as possible)
    c) 10 minutes of Bathmate
    d) 200 Kegels

DAY 2 -

a) Warm up/Stretches
    b) Hanging
    4 x 25 minutes

DAY 3 - REST

REPEAT

Keep in mind that when I did my previous PE (besides for the Pro Extender and Bathmate - bathmate being easier since i bathe every day) it was very inconsistent. I'd sit with the pro extender for hours on end each day...but then one day miss it...there was never a "strict routine" and the manual exercises were lacking (kegels and jelqs).

I feel like sticking to a routine like this (REALLY STICKING TO IT) and re evaluating after 3 months - than i can see whats what.

So what do you guys think?
    My MAIN concern is the jelqing and the possibility of it making my penis less sensitive - but I see no way around it - otherwise just the bathmate, stretching, and kegels on that day?

As for the hanging, I'm going to DIY my own for now until I save up some cash for a proper one. I'm surprised by the amount of home made hangers!

Anyway, I did Day 1 today - (tapping myself on the back)...so far so good.

Tomorrow I may just do a quick sock hanger until i get to the hardware store.

Feedback appreciated!

Sketch

Jelqs are great to start with for reconditioning. If done properly, I don't think desensitizing would be an issue.

You may want to put off the bathmate until after conditioning, just to make sure you don't over-train.

Once you get reconditioned, you could try https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html.

Good job Sketch, keep at it!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
    X