Question on Wrapping to prevent turtling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Wrapping to prevent turtling

I experimented with wrapping my dick yesterday to see if I can prevent turtling. Even though I wrapped lightly (so that my dick could slide inside my foreskin), I noticed that my glans started becoming cold; meaning it lacked blood flow. I stopped at once, and tried wrapping a few times again. However, at all times it was cold. For those of you that wrap, is this normal? any advice on how to prevent this from happening>

Thanks

For those of you who wrap, how are you able to have bloodflow to the glans? I wrap mine pretty lightly and yet my glans grow cold.

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
      For those of you who wrap, how are you able to have bloodflow to the glans? I wrap mine pretty lightly and yet my glans grow cold.
      yes, you have to PERFECT your wrapping technique. THis requires trial and error, and frequent checking at first. My glans still gets a little on the chilly side initially. But after awhile it 'relaxes' into the wrapping and it actually feels very natural.

Here's a trick I use: Begin your wrap by pulling your dick out, and start wrapping 1" below the glans, leaving some skin between the wrapping and your glans. This will act as a 'buffer' so your head will have increased circulation. Whenever you are in the bathroom or have privacy, shake out your glans.

I've gone hours without checking to see if it looks o.k. I can feel it is warm right now, all wrapped up nicely!
      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
      X