Exercises throughout the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercises throughout the day?

Ok so I switched my routine to 1 day on 1 day off and I do my routine in the morning. I was wondering if there are any exercises I could later in the day or throughout the day to increase or boost gains?

After your routine, exercising rest is very good for boosting your gains!

You may split your routine around the day if you want, but don't overload your penis with multiple workouts a day, ideally, there should be 24 hours of rest between consecutive workouts, that means you workout, then rest til its the next scheduled time.

Lazy Ass Stretches
    are used by some members for flaccid size enhancements, or piss pulls.

The rule of thumb is to watch your PIs closely to avoid over training, just because you follow a 1 on 1 off schedule doesn't mean you are under training, you don't really have to do anything extra, at least until you are sure you need more.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Increase or boost gains?
      Your heating pad/hot water are always a sure thing post workout/recovery.

Also some gentle rolling massage after this warm down will help you recover faster ( or it does with me and many others )

Helicopters, swings, or even look into traction wraps.

But ideally, 24 hrs rest, plenty of heat. Shakes etc, The best you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        After your routine, exercising rest is very good for boosting your gains!

You may split your routine around the day if you want, but don't overload your penis with multiple workouts a day, ideally, there should be 24 hours of rest between consecutive workouts, that means you workout, then rest til its the next scheduled time.

Lazy Ass Stretches
        are used by some members for flaccid size enhancements, or piss pulls.

The rule of thumb is to watch your PIs closely to avoid over training, just because you follow a 1 on 1 off schedule doesn't mean you are under training, you don't really have to do anything extra, at least until you are sure you need more.
        What are piss pulls?

Comment

Originally posted by Theman5439 View Post
          What are piss pulls?
          A quick stretch when you use the bathroom.

JAI Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

*On your off day, don't PE at all!
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
            A quick stretch when you use the bathroom.

JAI Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

*On your off day, don't PE at all!
            Ok, thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
            X