Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the PE gym for me?

Hi guys,

I have been quietly observing this site for a few weeks now, I love this place but heres my problem, I am currently recovering from ED (successfully I must add) and I am unhappy with my sexual health. I feel that many penis may be too small at 5 inches long exactly when erect and I am unhappy with how soft it is when it is erect (if that makes sense).

I just want to become satisfied with the health of my penis but my question is, is this the right place for me? and are exercises the right way to approach this problem right away? Or is there something else I can do to improve the overall health and performance of my penis?

Any suggestions on where to start, may it be exercises or supplements would be great.

Thank you

You've. Came. To. The. Right. Place.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes, you have come to the right place!

Don't miss this thread!!

PE exercises such as Jelqing, Edging and Kegels (regular and reverse), help improve penile health and increase EQ, take it slow and don't rush it, I recommend starting with a beginners routine, such as JP90 and stick with it for no less than 90 days, it is an intense routine, you may want to build up to it over a few weeks according to your PIs.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Sure it's right for you!

Many have come here with similar concerns and successfully turned things around. But my advice would be to not make it the only answer, but certainly part of the answer.

PE is great for not only increasing size, but increasing health, performance, and quality. The confidence gained from those, as part of self improvement, can go a long way in feeling better.

But also be willing to put effort elsewhere too, whether it be mentally or a healthier lifestyle, or somewhere else that would make you feel good.
        Last edited by BigO; 09-06-2014, 10:05 AM.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I'm glad I stumbled upon this site it is life changing.You should start with the Jp 90 and read a lot of threads on the mental aspects of pe.
          Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
          NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
          Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

As noted above, there are a lot of different and important things that you can learn from this forum. "Penis enlargement" is perhaps the least of them.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

EQ has gone up tremendously and my refractory period is very very short. GF is winded so quickly lol.

Comment

You will love PEGym if you give it a try. Penis health is the highest priority here.

Welcome to the gym.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hiya showman1990 and welcome to the forums!

Yes, this is most certainly the right place for you! Not only is there plenty of free information available to you, there are also members who are more than willing to help you with your goals. There are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom should you require it. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes to you on your PE journey!

Comment

One of the best places for ED recovery and penis enlargement. Welcome to the gym!
                    Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                    BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                    Current (16.1.2019)
                    BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Welcome aboard mate your are in the right place the above information ^^

Will be the key to your success so take your time and read as much as you can before starting any PE

"knowledge is Power"

Enjoy your stay and i hope you find what your looking for and a happy and healthy penis for years to come
                      Start Stats
                      27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                      5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                      Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                      5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                      7.0 BPEL
                      5.5 MSEG

Comment

Lots of information on the site for your issues, this is definitely the right place!
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                        X