Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limiting PE workout options due to religious beliefs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limiting PE workout options due to religious beliefs...

So, I got to thinking the other day, due to my religious beliefs I will not be able to do certain PE workouts. I was wondering if not doing this would basically make anything I am doing worthless. Due to my religious beliefs I will not baloon, edge, or masturbate. So should I just stop now? I can kegel, jelq, manual stretches, fowfer, dry jelq, and pretty much do anything that does not lead to ejaculation, or sexual stimulation. My religious beliefs are that masturbation, or other types of self-stimulation are wrong. They elicits sexual feelings that are intended only for marriage. So, am I OK to continue PE? Will not doing these exercises mean I cannot gain?

You can gain. Those you can't do aren't the best ones for gaining.
    Edging isn't for gaining, more for stamina..
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I respect your right to religion but I still think some of the rules they have are silly.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ss-thread.html

Comment

Alright, good to know. As far as stamina, goes? I am out of luck with routines such as JP's 90 Day Routine? I won't need to worry about that till I'm married, so it's not a bog deal atm.

Comment

piledriver, without getting too personal, might i ask what religion you belong to?

Comment

Sure. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Most people refer to us as Mormons.

Comment

Sounds pentecostal to me that is my background. don't want to get into the bible beliefs about masturbation at this point that would take a while. Masturbation is not mentioned in the Bible.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

ThePiledeiver. Being LDS Does not mean that you can't masturbate. Someone has given you misinformation. I have read the book of Mormon, the Pearls of great price and was raised in a Mormon family. I studied the teachings, became an Elder and realized after all those younger years that the church was very cult orientated and not for me. The life style is healthy and the members are very kind, helpful and generous, but the church is too intrusive and strict. I left at the age of 17. Good luck. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  ThePiledeiver. Being LDS Does not mean that you can't masturbate. Someone has given you misinformation. I have read the book of Mormon, the Pearls of great price and was raised in a Mormon family. I studied the teachings, became an Elder and realized after all those younger years that the church was very cult orientated and not for me. The life style is healthy and the members are very kind, helpful and generous, but the church is too intrusive and strict. I left at the age of 17. Good luck. (jP

Not many formers are brave enough to say that.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Stretching, jelqs, and other modifications of those are all enough. I see edging and ballooning as just better ways to masturbate for PE. If you don't masturbate at all, the other things are the real exercises, so it won't matter. Good luck!
                    Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
                    Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
                    Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
                    Goal: 8 x 6
                    My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                      To each their own. However, I have not been misinformed. It is clearly stated in the For The Strength of Youth pamphlet, it has been spoken about it in many conference talks. But, back on topic as this is not a religious forum. It's good to hear that jelqing etc. is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiledriver View Post
                        To each their own.
                        Absolutely.

I would find it very hard to not jack off post workout. I mean, isn't that like chewing your food then spitting it back out because youíre on a diet?

Also, if you are practicing PE for marriage, and edging/ballooning for increased stamina, larger sperm loads and better health, Isnít this as a loop hole as youíre not doing it for pleasure.

Dad
                        Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
                        Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
                        Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
                        Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

Though i'm not a poster boy for being a christian (non practicing one, if that makes any sense), I do remember the bible saying that your body is a temple for God, and glorify Him it. This means that you can construe Pe as a form santification in the name of Christ. Personally, I'm starting to enjoy PE and it's really helped me from masturbating because my wang has been cleansed from jelqing and stretching.
                          Last edited by BobbyHung; 01-06-2010, 04:05 AM. Reason: revision
                          Asian penis size is a myth....

Pre-Pe=7.35 x 5
                          Currently= 8.34 x 6
                          Post-Pe/Goal=(10.5 x 7.5)

Comment

Glad I am not very religious, it seems complicated.
                            Even though I am into edging myself ,it is certainly possible to gain without it.

Comment

I'm definitely not going to ''knock'' your religious beliefs, but I would tend to think that God or whoever you may worship would deem your body the temple of your soul correct? As such, the religious people I know tend to embrace the mentality that they should make their bodies the best they can be to not only satisfy themselves but others they love and care for. A strength athlete for example. You could argue on one hand that he/she is being VAIN and selfish by focusing on themself so much right? Then again, on the other hand...they are building a stronger body and better health which not only makes for a better temple (for the soul), but also can be useful in doing Gods' work on Earth correct? A weaker individual may be nearly worthless in an emergency situation where strength is needed (car wreck, burning building where people or heavy objects need to be carried or moved), while the strength athlete could save lives. A healthier penis (which PE is known to aid in) is a better tool for procreation and also satisfying one's partner. Just some thoughts from a different perspective.

Comment

Working...
                              X