Measuring Girth????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring Girth????

First of all let me just say thank you to whomever invented the jelq and to whomever invented the beginners penis enlargement exercise routine (i think it was big al or something like that). I started last month and I was a little more than 6 1/2 in long fully erect. Yesterday I measured and I am now a full 7 in when fully erect. At least I know what I am doing is working. Thank you so much for the much needed confidence boost.

Okay now my question is about an alternate way to measure girth. I see in the video that the guy has one of those wrap around ruler things they use to do fittings and measurements for clothing, tuxes etc. and stuff like that. I dont have one however and I want to know is there another item/thing I can use to measure my girth?
    Just think if the Trojan man was real......

Your home would be invaded "EVERY TIME,"you were about to get intimate.

Man....talk about a mood killer.

A piece of string. Wrap it around, put a mark, lie it flat, measure with a ruler.
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

For some reason I already knew that was going to be the answer but as hardheaded as I was I thought someone was going to give me some type of MacGyver solution. LOL. Thanks for the help.
      Just think if the Trojan man was real......

Your home would be invaded "EVERY TIME,"you were about to get intimate.

Man....talk about a mood killer.

Comment

Hahaha. I used to love watching macgyver when i was a kid. Were you thinking of using a gum attached to a pen or something!? Lol. But yeah string would be perfect.

Comment

Or just buy a tape measure from a hardware store. I finally bought one yesterday, so no more confusion on my girth measurements.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I disagree that string is a good idea, most string has some degree of stretchiness to it.

Use something that doesn't stretch or squash at all... like a thin strip of paper. At least if you use paper you can mark it with a pen.

Cult
            1 Dec '09 (NEW)
            BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
            MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
            EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
            EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
            MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Yea. The paper thing sounds good. I have my good ol measuring tape though!

Comment

You can aways use money,notes that is. An english 10 pound note is 5.5 in lenth.Rap it round your friend,mark it with a pensil.Its good because the note is so wide.

Comment

I have something similar to JP's "story pole", I have a "story paper". It just happens to be 6" long, which is my current goal for girth. Whenever I measure, I just wrap it round and mark my girth. Once I outgrow the paper, it's time to ask my gf if it's time to stop working on girth.
                  Starting stats:.......Current stats:
                  BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
                  EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
                    I have something similar to JP's "story pole", I have a "story paper". It just happens to be 6" long, which is my current goal for girth. Whenever I measure, I just wrap it round and mark my girth. Once I outgrow the paper, it's time to ask my gf if it's time to stop working on girth.
                    I actually have a similar thing to this lol. I have a ruler that is 8 1/2'' long because i accidentally broke it. So when i am as long as the ruler then ill probably stop my p.e. efforts and just use a maintence routine also what i used to use to measure girth is a straw wrapper. They dont stretch and they are free and easy to come buy.
                    Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
                    9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
                    10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
                    11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
                    12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
                    1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Working...
                    X