Measuring length with tape measure or ruler , BPEL vs NBPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring length with tape measure or ruler , BPEL vs NBPEL

Hi guys , I'm finishing week 2 of JP90 today and now it's time to get serious about my measurements . I have a consistent way to measure girth but not for length . I'm not sure about NBPEL vs BPEL . I'm also not sure about whether should I measure with a tape measure or a ruler . When I measure with a tape , it shows an extra 0.7 inch or sth with respect to the ruler , I don't know why .

Do you have any suggestions ?

Penis Measuring ? You Don?t Want to Skip It | PEGym

Common measuring mistakes!

How to Measure Girth Video Instructions

How to Measure BPFL Video

How to Measure NBPEL Video
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

So I should measure NBPEL with a tape or BPEL with a ruler ?

Comment

The best strategy is to measure with tape only if your penis has curves!!A tape can provide more accurate measurements but is a hard method so stick with a method that provides more realistics results for you !
        NO PAIN - NO GAIN.
        Last edited by NO PAIN - NO GAIN.; 09-19-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I dont think I have a big curvature . I dont know why tape measure adds and extra inch to the measurements though . I think I will stick with BPEL - Ruler because I will lose some fat in future , BPEL will give more consistent results IMO.

Comment

Even if you have a slight curve you can see a small difference!It depends of the shape of the penis!Some people have big curves and usually measure with tape because a ruler gives to them small measurements!Yea stick with a ruler if you want, if you dont have curves is really ok because some people like me they cant realize the gains with a ruler because these gains take place in the curves...!
            NO PAIN - NO GAIN.
            Last edited by NO PAIN - NO GAIN.; 09-19-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

what do you mean by a curve ? A curve toward the floor or roof ? Or a curve toward left or right ? I will stick with BPEL - Tape then :d

Comment

If your penis isnt in a straight line when you measure it (parallel to the floor) and has a slight curvature along the shaft !

Comment

Then comes the big question . Which one gives a closer result to the girls' perception when our unit is inside them ?

Comment

Originally posted by fapperxd View Post
                    Then comes the big question . Which one gives a closer result to the girls' perception when our unit is inside them ?
                    The vagina doesn't use rulers to measure.

Your Bone Pressed Erect Length is your actual usable length, and the perception of size is more related to how you use it.
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

MRB8 how do you measure it , I will just stick with yours or BPEL with tape :d

Comment

There is no problem with a curvature,you just measure the length of the shaft, it doenst matter how much out is your penis from your body! The girl can feel it...so dont worry !

Comment

A question for MRB8 !Is a curvature a usable length inside a vagina or the number of the ruler is more realistic ?

Comment

Tape measure inaccuracies normally come from the following:
                            - Kinked tape (Tape should lay completely flat against the penis)
                            - Draping effect (Allowing the tape to roll over the head of the penis can mislead measurements - straighten it out)
                            - The Meniscus effect (Like in chemistry, beast measurements are taken with a perpendicular line-of-sight)
                            -- Also is enhanced by the draping effect
                            - Unaccounted 0.25" at the beginning of a ruler (Not all, but most rulers have a 0.25" pad at the ends)
                            - Warped tape measure (Essentially leads to the first problem)

This is why a ruler gives the most consistent measurements.

Comment

Originally posted by NO PAIN - NO GAIN. View Post
                              A question for MRB8 !Is a curvature a usable length inside a vagina or the number of the ruler is more realistic ?
                              Measuring tape would probably be more realistic, but it encompasses all the caveats mentioned above, which is surprisingly hard to get right while maintaining an erection.

Comment

Working...
                              X