Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help!

Hello

Im a begginer to this,i recently bought a BathMate Hercules to grow my penis to 18cm(7.2 inches) or atleast 17(6.8 inches).....my current size is 14 cm(5.5 inches),so i have few questions and i really hope you help me out!!!

First:Can i use the BathMate(hydropump stretcher) twice a day?I mean first at 11am and then the next time at 11pm?15 minutes each time?Will it make my progress faster or it will do more harm?

Also i plan on combing the hydropump with jelquing.

Is that okay?Wil that make my progress faster?I know that i takes alot of time,up to 2 years but i want to gain an 1.5 inch in 5-6 months with this routine.....can i reach that goal with my routine?

Thanks!!!!

Hi, there is noting wrong with using it twice. If you feel comfortable you should. Your body is amazing and you should listen to it, if you erections are not weak and pis in general then twice a day is fine. Make sure you keep the pressure low. Jelqing is a good addition to it. I gained about 0.5 inches doing jelqing and bathmate + stretches.
    (NBPFL)5|.6|.7|.8|.9 6|.1|.2|.3|.4|.5|
    4 .5|.6|.7|.8|.9 5|.1|.2| NBPEL: 6.15 BPEL: 6.5 > 6.625

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

And if you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread and focus on safety.

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by farad100 View Post
        Hi, there is noting wrong with using it twice. If you feel comfortable you should. Your body is amazing and you should listen to it, if you erections are not weak and pis in general then twice a day is fine. Make sure you keep the pressure low. Jelqing is a good addition to it. I gained about 0.5 inches doing jelqing and bathmate + stretches.

Thanks for your reply!!!

Yes,my body is strong,i have my own record book with 7 times sex in 1 day hahahah.....how much time did it take you to get 0.5 inches?

Comment

Thank you!!!

I've read all of that )

Happy or maybe Unlucky(hahaha) to be a member of this forum )

Comment

It took me about 4 months but I made more girth gains. In one year I have made not huge gains but also I have been busy with work, being lazy and being on/off. The most gains I made is in girth. I started at 4.5 - 4.6 and now I am 5.2 - 5.3
            (NBPFL)5|.6|.7|.8|.9 6|.1|.2|.3|.4|.5|
            4 .5|.6|.7|.8|.9 5|.1|.2| NBPEL: 6.15 BPEL: 6.5 > 6.625

Comment

Originally posted by farad100 View Post
              It took me about 4 months but I made more girth gains. In one year I have made not huge gains but also I have been busy with work, being lazy and being on/off. The most gains I made is in girth. I started at 4.5 - 4.6 and now I am 5.2 - 5.3
              Thanks for the reply sir!

Im just doing a huge research....everyone knows that age factor is kind of important.....so i would want to know what was your age when you got the 0.5 inch in lengh?

Comment

past 50.

no need to keep bumping your thread with posts that say 'up'; they get deleted.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                X