I want results!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want results!!!

Okay I was thinking and i kinda want to get an idea of how much people are gaining with this program.
    I want to know the amount of time you have been PEing (days, weeks, months, years ) and the amount you have gained in Length and Girth. Post your results here.

This program? Uhm, which program? And you should look at others...the biggest thing on PE is motivation and dedication stay consistent...thats all...hope it helps

Comment

Have a look at my progress log (link in my sig).
      Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

With that motivation you'll probably end up injured and not with a bigger dick.
        Log
        Measurements (Current):
        BPEL: 7.25"
        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Why do you think that? OK I forgot to say you should stay carefull and do not overdo it...dont know why you think I will end up injured....

Comment

Originally posted by wannagrowbig View Post
            Why do you think that? OK I forgot to say you should stay carefull and do not overdo it...dont know why you think I will end up injured....
            The more aggresive ones injure themselves from wanting to get a big dick in a big hurry. This stuff takes time and patience.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Program? Like C++?

I took it slow at first... (I had been PEing before I came to PE Gym ... came here in my 4th week)

but I started off with a beginner~>intermediate routine

immediately... saw .5" length & .25" girth gain... but I am VERY cautious and know my body well enough. I've been fitness training for approximately 7 years now.

Warmups & warmdowns are ESSENTIAL! And do not yank / tug your penis as hard as you can. You will injure yourself.
              Last edited by Dante311; 01-08-2010, 10:29 PM.
              A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
              NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
              GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                The more aggresive ones injure themselves from wanting to get a big dick in a big hurry. This stuff takes time and patience.
                Exactly...I plan on being here next year...and the one after that....

Comment

Originally posted by bananaboat11 View Post
                  Program? Like C++?

I took it slow at first... (I had been PEing before I came to PE Gym ... came here in my 4th week)

but I started off with a beginner~>intermediate routine

immediately... saw .5" length & .25" girth gain... but I am VERY cautious and know my body well enough. I've been fitness training for approximately 7 years now.

Warmups & warmdowns are ESSENTIAL! And do not yank / tug your penis as hard as you can. You will injure yourself.
                  Good one time for a repm point, well 50 reps points.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    Good one time for a repm point, well 50 reps points.

Thanks!
                    A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
                    NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
                    GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Yes banana im also doing fitness myself for 3 years now...I dont force my penis and im kinda gentle and carefull with every exercise I do...I have patience and I didnt miss 1 routine at all becouse i dont see any negative PIs and you can see my routine I posted it yesterday. Training is an hour long but I take short breaks between series of exercises etc. My biggest goal is to gain .5" in lenght till 4 month hope I will do that!Im satisfied with my girth of 5.5". Tnx, WGB

Comment

Working...
                      X