Clenching BC-PC during sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clenching BC-PC during sex

I've been having sex for over twenty-five years and now I find that I might be doing it all wrong. I can't find the thread, but there was one where someone said that you shouldn't kegal during sex. I did some 'investigating' and found that during sex or even edging I clench my PC or BC almost constantly. For the last two days I have tried to edge while keeping a relaxed PC muscle and I have found it very difficult to even get and maintain an erection. And I also ejaculate without orgasm way before hitting a PONR. Can anyone enlighten me on this subject? Also when my EQ is high, I have premature problems. Could this be alleviated by retraining myself to not clench?

I always find myself clenching as it pushes blood into my penis which makes it harder and it feels better too, so I'd also like to hear some replies to this.

Comment

If you are ejaculating, then you are most likely having an orgasm, just not the way you expected it to feel, when you are completely relaxed.

Look, in order to reap the benefits of kegels during sex it must be
      1. sufficiently strong to prevent ejaculation
      2. sufficiently trained to use at the correct timing. this involves exploration of your own PONR which varies from one person to another, and may take a long time because your energy system is extraordinarily complex! It is conditioned with us young boys, to be "feels good = go for ejaculation" says the penis!

So the answer? slow, methodical masturbation not fast wanking. Then visualize climbing up the mountain, a 10-point scale where 5 is a fullfledged boner, and 9.9 is the PONR. Take your time as you climb
      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Maybe I'm just confused by all the info I've read on this site over the last eight months. I understand clenching here and there during sex, but I think I do it almost continuously. It seems to me, based on everything I've learned that this is not something you want to do.

Comment

one thing you MUST do while you train. Tell your partner that when you pinch her a certain way, to STOP in her tracks and you stop too. Even the slightest stimulation until you back off a little may send you right over the PONR. This requires an understanding partner, however.

Comment

I too always clench the Pc muscle, because if feels gooood. lol
            the head expands inside the vagina, and feels really good. sometimes, to make the urge to come subside, I stop clenching it, but the erection doesn't subside at all.
            May I ask your age?

Comment

Thank you for the advice. Pe_ZEN, I follow what you are saying. But just to be sure, are you saying that I should definately try to work on getting an erection without clenching so much, and only kegal at the right time, when reaching the PONR? g my age is 39.

Comment

Originally posted by timberw View Post
                Thank you for the advice. Pe_ZEN, I follow what you are saying. But just to be sure, are you saying that I should definately try to work on getting an erection without clenching so much, and only kegal at the right time, when reaching the PONR? g my age is 39.
                Yes, you should not have to clench to get an erection. You will find that erections are much easier if you relax that area and just enjoy.

Kegel is the emergency brake - use it when you feel that 'hot' sensation that precedes the PONR and STOP! don't keep going just yet, not until you master the EXACT TIMING.

Another thing: When your kegel muscles get fatigued, ejaculation cannot be controlled as well. Which is why you should (1) develop a strong pelvic floor and (2) not kegel constantly during intercourse (3) realize that kegeling actually speeds up your progress toward ejaculation

Finally, learn to reverse kegel. This feels like 'pushing out pee', and should feel a surge of blood enter your pelvic cage area, which brings nutrients and can help with stamina. Practice doing the reverse kegel just after you have backed off from the PONR

Good luck to ya man

Comment

While zen has given sound advice, I feel I should give the rebel position.

I kegal early during sex and masturbation ,also use other core muscles to increase the effect.
                  This results in early orgasms; as I can do dry orgasms I then continue kegaling and orgasming until I am tired ,or the girl begs for mercy, or I have to go to work.
                  At this point I usually ejaculate.

Now I realise I am a rebel, but looking at this from my point of view, it is the result that counts.
                  So multi orgasms tick, increased stamina tick ,bigger dick tick.
                  Don't see the problem myself, except you have to be dry orgasmic.

By the way ,it is quite possible ,to ejaculate without orgasm ,just as it is possible to orgasm without ejaculation. Suggest the later is more fun though.

Comment

Well you seem like perhaps the only one on this forum who effortlessly can acheive dry orgasms. but for those who don't have this ability and cum really fast during intercourse, most likely the problem is 'overkegeling'.

Can anybody else here claim to 'go thru the PONR' or 'acheive dry orgasms'?

Comment

So the answer? slow, methodical masturbation not fast wanking. Then visualize climbing up the mountain, a 10-point scale where 5 is a fullfledged boner, and 9.9 is the PONR. Take your time as you climb

slow beating may be the answer.

Im doing a little clenching myself.

Bottom line is it good to clench, or not?

Comment

bottom line: clenching is good as an EMERGENCY brake. so don't clench until you have mastered the multiple orgasm. instead try to incorporate reverse kegels as described

Comment

I understand, thanks.

But can you explain a bit more on how to do a reverse kegel?

Comment

Yes, it is a distinct feeling you know already

for example: when you want to RRRRIP a fart, you push out your sphincter muscles. Do this on the exhale, right after clenching to avoid ejaculation. Focus on trying to feel like you are pushing out pee out of your erection (this is impossible, however).

also feel like you are pushing large amounts of blood into the pelvic area. You can feel your taint area bulge 'like a frog' when you are doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post

also feel like you are pushing large amounts of blood into the pelvic area. You can feel your taint area bulge 'like a frog' when you are doing it right
                              that might be the best analogy every LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X