Kegel help/tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel help/tips

Hey guys do you have any tips on how to not use your abs when you kegel/RK. When i kegel i use my lower abs which is not too bad, but when i RK i have to use all of my abs to the point that my abs get tired before my PC muscle gets tired. Also because im tightening my abs i cant thrust and hold an RK at all not even slow thrustning.

Any tips that you guys used when you started out , or something that worked for you would be very useful

To perform a reverse kegel, you relax your pelvic floor and flex your abs to apply pressure on your pelvioc floor muscles and stretch them out.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-thats-me.html

If you are having trouble kegeling without flexing your abs, I suggest you do some situps or leg lifts first before regular kegles.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks i dont really have a problem contracting the muscle, i can feel it and i can even do the 2 kinds of Reverse kegels cause i can distinguish which mucles i want to contract front/back. I can kegel without flexing my abs if im really relaxed but i can never reverse kegel without using my abs.
      I mainly do reverse kegels cause i want to cure my PE which was caused by kegeling while masturbating so i need to balance my pelvic floor.
      Is it possible im just pushing too hard? How can i know?
      Ill try the situps too see if it helps. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

To legal, I just pretend I'm cutting off my pee...I have yet to learn RK's...

Comment

You reverse kegel by flexing your abs.

Just do not strain yourself.

And do not forget to maintain your breath, many do forget about that in both regular and reverse kegels.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
          X